Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I'm outta here, has not worked for me.

madboy
Trust:

I'm outta here, has not worked for me.

I don't want to sound all negative but this system simply has not worked for me. I have spent a whole year now working this system for the grand total of f*** all. I was very excited at the outset about the journey I was about to embark on. I spent countless hours going through the training material and applying it. I have rewritten articles until I'm blue in the face, Used AMA, used spinning software etc etc. So I have decided to throw in the towel and get on with life, kids growing and all. Affilorama won't refund my initial purchase price because " I have gone way past the money back period" of 2 months ( a Clickbank requirement coincidently) The way I see it they should reimburse all the money I have wasted on AMA's, XsitePro's, PLR's(with Traffic Travis) (by the way those articles were not all that well written.) I see other people having success but can't see how they do it if they are learning the same way I am. I wanted to prove to myself I could do it without spending any more money on outsourcing etc because of my budget and then wouldv'e outsourced once I started to make some money. Like, that happened! Anyway, to stop further costs mounting up I have decided to pull down my website and not renew my domains. I have no further interest in it. Time to move on... Goodbye and good luck to everyone, I hope it works out for you.
Gutted!
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi madboy, I'm sorry to hear Affiloblueprint didn't work out for you. You have asked for a refund after more than a year from the time of purchase so I'm sorry but we can't process it anymore.
Have you posted your site on the Site reviews part of the Affiloblueprint forum so that your site could be reviewed? There's no way we can help if you don't ask for support.
A lot of members have been successful by following the course so we know that this works.
Should you decide to continue, we'll be happy to check your sites.
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi Bevan,

I'm really sorry to hear that Affiloblueprint hasn't been working for you. I just want to check: have you had your sites reviewed by our team to see if there are any reasons why you aren't making money yet?

I see that you joined us more than a year ago, and with so much work done already, you mustn't be far away. What we find sometimes is that affiliates can end up in a situation like yours when there are one or two key things that aren't exactly right and are causing a roadblock of some sort.

If it's not too late, I think it would be extremely valuable for us to review your sites so far before you throw in the towel!

Please let me know whether you would like us to do this by sending me a PM or emailing us at support@affilorama.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Grace
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
No matter how you look at it affiliate marketing is HARD labor intensive work. Statistically only 20% of the people who venture into any enterprise are willing to put in the effort required for success. There is no difference with affiliate marketing. Success goes to those that totally invest themselves into the endeavor.

A young man approached Aristotle praising Aristotle for his success and asking for the secret to Aristotle's success. As the two men were walking on the beach Aristotle told the young man to follow him into the ocean. When the water was up to their waist Aristotle put his hands on the man's shoulders pushing him under the water. He held the man submerged under the water until the young man thought he would drown. Just before the young man gave up to his fate of death by drowning Aristotle brought him up out of the water. Aristotle then told the young man that when you want success as much as you wanted AIR to breath and only then will you find SUCCESS.

Affilorama and AffiloBlueprint only provide the roadmap. It is up to us to follow the system. The system requires work; lots of work. The system does work. There is ample evidence of the system working when strictly followed. Following a proven system only eliminates going down wrong or unproductive pathways it does not ensure success. Success or failure is determined by each one of us individually.

The Affilorama system is here to help. Use it. Ask for help. I see this is only your fifth post in nearly a year and a half. There are many here besides Affilorama staff that will provide help. In the end, SUCCESS is up to you and how much you want it versus your dreaming about the joys and benefits of success. If it were EASY everyone would do it and there would be no position of SUCCESS available in affiliate marketing or any other.
esolutions
Trust:
Hey Madboy,

Don't let your sites go! If you have put that much work into them and are truly no longer interested, why not sell them? I for one would be interested and am sure that there are many others here as well. Let us know what your sites are.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

faradina
Trust:
Hi Newstart,

That is really outstanding advice that you gave there. I have never really lacked determination myself but upon reading your post I felt so much more inspired.
ismail
Trust:
This is really sad to hear Madboy.I am just starting to take the route you have taken a year ago,I wish you a good luck with your new life.Put it this way, you will never need to spin an article again,that is something.
beldin
Trust:
@ismail - if you want motivation, check out this blog by Clayton, he's a member of the forum and did the Affiloblueprint for 1 year going from 0 to 2000/month...

http://www.journeyofmyown.com/

I'm not sure what Madboy did but with only 5 posts I don't think he asked for much help here on the forum. Getting help with the HUGE learning curve is going to be key to your success and to minimizing your frustrations.

Stephen
Stephen

ismail
Trust:
Beldin wrote:@ismail - if you want motivation, check out this blog by Clayton, he's a member of the forum and did the Affiloblueprint for 1 year going from 0 to 2000/month...

http://www.journeyofmyown.com/

I'm not sure what Madboy did but with only 5 posts I don't think he asked for much help here on the forum. Getting help with the HUGE learning curve is going to be key to your success and to minimizing your frustrations.

Stephen

Thanks Stephen,he really made it did not he? By the way I liked your site.
beldin
Trust:
Clayton made it, yes.... the blog speaks volumes about how much work is actually involved. If you can outsource then do so right away. If you can't, things will go a little slow but you can still get rankings and start to see traffic.

In fact, I think the actual amount of work required may be something that people don't truly realize when they get into this. There is so much to learn and so much to do that it's easy to get overwhelmed and quit.

Hey, glad you liked my site. I haven't put anything in my signature the entire time I've been here so I thought I'd join the club. :)
Stephen

kajm
Trust:
Hi Madboy
I had a similar experience. I started a site in 2004 and after a year I had made sfa. I stopped working on the site but kept the domain and the site. I couldn't just kill it after adding 30+ pages. Anyway 6 months later I checked in on the site and saw the traffic had really climbed a then little money started coming in and I again started spending 1 or 2 hours per week titavating the site. I've literally had the site go for over 12 month periods without adding an article or doing link building or anything (I'm pretty lazy) but it just slowly keeps getting more traffic. It now makes me a close to $2000 per month. I didn't use an affilorama system but something similar.

Keep the site, give it 6 months and see what happens. If you want to stop don't just give it up do as esolutions suggests, sell it. There are plenty of buyers, myself included.

Regards Kevin
sebasleo
Trust:
Hi Madboy
Bit of a panic to hear your story, we have been plodding on for the past year and still no luck in making money despite loads of effort. I think we have also said enough is enough numerous times but this time have decided to give it another 'last' go and it seems to be working better, still no money but we have got to number 1 and 2 in Google and have been for a couple of weeks. We used Perpetual Traffic Formula which has been our biggest investment but is working. I imagine if, like us, it sounds like you're on a budget with kids etc but as someone said, SELL your website, we are looking to do this soon on a site called Flippa.
Good luck...keep us updated!
Elisa and Daniel
bmusic
Trust:
A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!

This is a sad, but true story of all people living in financial and personal paradise or silent desparation. You can never mount to someone you don´t believe you can be, no matter what. Believing in yourself, backed by firm determination and laser-focus single-handling will, must bear fruit.
This world is govern by iron laws we daily miss to apply and wonder later about the lack of success, despite the abundance of wealth and opportunities presented to us.
Everyday we alll equally have 24hours to make a difference in our lives. Everyday, hour we make crucial decisions that 3,6,12 months later will be the outcome. Everyday we make mistakes and either reflect on them or not. I personally do not believe in luck anymore over a long time distance action surpasses luck of any kind. Proven success systems outperform non-systems. Failing is just an experience before you succeed.
Myself haven´t made a dime as in affiliate marketing so far (just started 1.5 month ago), but whatever happened blaming the system without reflection on your own efforts (only 5 posts from madboy in 1 year-I already surpass him within a month i think).

In accordance with newstart I´ll finally say, intelligence is the way of acting when facing dificulties. So madboy made his decision so far, let´s wish him good luck and maybe he´ll come back since I believe somthing better than this IM business is hard-to-get and compare to 9-5 job, its a no-brainer, no matter how long.how hard the road,let´s keep on keeping on. I believe I can do this and I wnt to prove this and to all outthere please don´t give up. The 80/20 rule says in the last 20% of your effort you´ll make 80% of your profits/money/effort back.
Whatever you believe, backed by firm determination and action you become your new reality!
Think positive, act positive, surround yourself with positive thinkers and action takers, it´s so crucial!!!
Bill
faradina
Trust:
It is said that talent is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. I would say that success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, too. You take this idea and you work on it and give it 100% and it will come to something worthwhile. And, of course, we, the staff, are behind you 100%.
chris72
Trust:
Well said Fara.

I was just reading a blog post from Andrew Hansen talking about his 3 year 'overnight success'

The more 'guru' stories I hear, the more there is a common attitude;

1 - Failure is just a part of the learning curve.
2 - Don't think or believe that this will work - KNOW that it will.
3 - The buck stops with you. You are accountable and responsible for your own life.

Oh, and having the support of a great team like the one at Affilorama makes the job so much easier :o)
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
That is true.

I see people every day, not only in business but in all aspects of life, who blame others for their lack of success.

The only person who can be responsible for your life is YOU!
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Oct 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.