Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I'm outsourcing my website

jojo21
Trust:

I'm outsourcing my website

Hi Mark,
I have realised that I get stuck because although I thought I was reasonably good on the computer I am not!

I have employed someone part time to help me and wondered if he is able to download Affilorama's tools to his computer to do the work at home? I was going to get him to do all the keyword research for me but realised he should know more about IM so gave him the first weeks lessons to peruse over Easter.

After watching a video or two of yours Mark his eyes lit up and he became much more interested...he was very sceptical up till then. So in the long run I think he will join Affilorama. He would love to quit his day job!

Mark, I am older than your father (!!), my daughter tells me I'm good on the computer "for my age" and I thought I was...BUT!

He is also methodical whereas I have gone off on different tangents and jumped all over the show...much to my regret now.

Thanks...and Happy Easter.
Jo
Last edited by michellerana on 04 Apr 10 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

faradina
Trust:
Hi Jo,

For your part-timer to access the Affilorama tools that you have access to, you will have to give him your Affilorama login and I do not really think that is a good idea but of course it's up to you.
jojo21
Trust:
Hi Faradina,

Thank you for your reply. No I wouldn't give him my password! I've realised he can access the free lessons anyway and that will be enough at the moment. He lives next door so can come over and do what I want him to do on my computer. Here's hoping it works out!

Jo

This topic was started on Apr 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.