Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I LOVE the Flexibility of Affiliate Marketing!

kennymac
Trust:

I LOVE the Flexibility of Affiliate Marketing!

Hey guys,
I am new here. I decided to write this post to tell you all that I love affiliate marketing. But, I use it in a little different way. Many people go into promoting affiliate products to hopefully (eventually) earn a full time living from it. I think that is GREAT! Anything you can do towards working from home to escape the "rat race", I'm all for it! I think affiliate marketing It's one of the easiest ways to make money online. (In my humble opinion)

I already have a successful business that I work from home and it's the only business I promote! (I believe in being focused.) Yet, I like to sell affiliate products as a way to FUND my advertising budget for my main business. Mainly I use free advertising but that can get a little time consuming so I use affiliate monies to fund my advertising costs so I don't have to "out of pocket". I use it on things like buying business cards, magnetic car signs, postcards, flyers, ink (for my printer), tee-shirts, ball caps, promotional items, etc... Any form of outside advertising or tools (online or off.) Some people even use affiliate monies to fund getting into additional programs which is cool too if your talented enough to take on more than one business. (I'm not) (lol).

Not to take anything away from doing affiliate marketing full time
, but if you're already established in something else and it's working for you, selling affiliate products is a GREAT way to fund all the other expenses one accrues in business. Either way.. selling affiliate products, full time, part time or as a funding source for other businesses or advertising costs...TOTALLY ROCKS!

Thank God for this site too! I love it here :0)

Best in Success to everyone and towards what ever you're doing towards making extra money.
Ken
frankierl77
Trust:
Ken, No doubt, you are more sane than I as affiliate marketing is meant for people like you. I'm definatly more into the "Super affiliate" and how can somebody brand new to the internet, make money.

Take care, frankie.
Do you have a question about making money online? Ask me by emailing FranksWebAdvice@aol.com , i want to know what's challenging you, Frank.

kennymac
Trust:
Hey Frankie,
The only advice I can give you in becoming a SUPER AFFILIATE is the same advice that applies to any business model. Whatever you are involved in, you need to treat your business as a REAL business and NOT a hobby. This applies in both cases (part time or full time.) That's why a LOT of people FAIL in this industry. Also realize that it is going to take Time, Focus, Commitment, Patience and Desire.

Make sure that what you are into, you are passionate about. That way, when the long hours come (and they will) you will not get discouraged and want to quit! You have to LOVE what you do or else after about a month, it will just become another JOB to you. Stay with it for the long haul and on your journey towards success, READ and LEARN as much as you can about your industry. Always try to help people. and most important, be honest in your business. People are not stupid and they can spot a dishonest fake in a New York minute. As people begin to know you, they will trust you enough to purchase from you and feel good about it.

Hope that helps
Ken :0)

This topic was started on Jul 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.