Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I Got My First Check Today!

pzenji
Trust:

I Got My First Check Today!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the support. I got my first check today from clickbank and am so thrilled! Am $255.75 richer :)-

Check out my blog to see what it looks like...lol..http://pitsonlineexploits.blogspot.com/

UPDATE: THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO www.pitdenis.com

Cheers,
zenji
Last edited by pzenji on 17 May 10 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

faradina
Trust:
Hey Zenji, congratulations!
And that's just 2 months after getting Affiloblueprint!!!
You're a genius at implementing AB. Go ahead, rinse and repeat....and be richer by $255.75 many times over.
digiblue
Trust:
Well done! The first affiliate check is always a moment to remember forever...

I still remember my very first check I received from affiliate marketing, it was also a Clickbank check but for $50 dollars if memory serves correct.

I will never forget the day it arrived I was so nervous while opening the envelope and then when I opened it I remember I was just staring at it and saying to myself "wow this affiliate thing really can make money!". It was proof to me (and all my friends and family) that I really could build a career out of working on the Internet.

So congrats once again Zenji and keep the checks flowing in!
slvrsrfr
Trust:
Great work. It takes some time and some effort but it is well worth it isn't it?

As faradina says, keep at it and you will have success unknown in common hours.

Cheers,

Jason
smuigal
Trust:
Awesome Pzenji ! Don't you just love those clickbank checks!!

Wishing You More Success,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
That's fantastic, Zenji!

We recommend that you reinvest a part of your earnings to your site :)

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

pzenji
Trust:
Thanks for all the encouragement. Anyhow, just want to let you know that I outsource 95% of my work. No PPC involved but I recently got $75 coupon from google so you never know!
Am very skeptical about PPC thats why I haven't redeemed my coupon just as yet...lol...:)-
I will keep all of you posted. In the meantime, you can follow my blog. Check my signature for the link....
Cheers,
zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

pzenji
Trust:
I sure do!

Thanks for all the SEO work - you are God sent!

Cheers,
zenji

smuigal wrote:Awesome Pzenji ! Don't you just love those clickbank checks!!

Wishing You More Success,
Chrisi

PremiumMember
innonvation
Trust:
pzenji wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the support. I got my first check today from clickbank and am so thrilled! Am $255.75 richer :)-

Check out my blog to see what it looks like...lol..http://pitsonlineexploits.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
zenji

great stuff
pzenji
Trust:
Ohh by the way... for all of you who might need to outsource SEO for your sites I highly recomend smuigal - she does all my SEO work at a good monthly rate.

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Way to go pzenji! :)

I agree with michellerana, perhaps you can register the domain name "pitsonlineexploits.com", it's still available!
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

ejeffery
Trust:
Very inspiring!

I am still working day job and trying to get computer time when my kids aren't playing WoW or Facebooking, LOL.

Nice to see the possiblities!
pzenji
Trust:
I think I need to point out one thing that you should all do. Avoid "GURUS" like a PLAQUE!

They will simply distract you from any success at affiliate marketing.

Just my 2 cents....
:)-
Zenji

stargate66
Trust:
Well done Zenji! Is your site ranking well for your keywords? You seem to be doing very well. Any tips??! ;-)
For over all wellness you need a solid Omega 3 fatty acids intake
http://www.earth-edge.com

pzenji
Trust:
Stargate,

yes my sites are ranking for several keywords.
Tips..?..keep away from "guru" distraction - TAKE ACTION and STAY FOCUSSED.
Also, I would highly recommend outsourcing. The old trick of DIY wont take you far in IM. Invest in your sites like you would in any other business.
Oh by the way, I also use SENuke!
cheers,
zenji
stargate66 wrote:Well done Zenji! Is your site ranking well for your keywords? You seem to be doing very well. Any tips??! ;-)

mperkinsnz
Trust:
Well done from a fellow kiwi to another kiwi..
Think you just sold me on signing up for AB.
So us Kiwis can do it?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
We can and we do :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

deman40
Trust:
Congratz,Nothing like results to get a person motivated.Hopefully I'll be posting my first check soon.
josh888
Trust:
Awesome Zenji... keep it up ....
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi Zenji
Thats fantastic, you must be feeling great, I agree with the outsourcing of the work because all of our time working on the business is priority,time is too valuable to getting stuck doing something that you have down, just get some one else to do it, I got sites in the 3 figure range and all of them will be outsourced for seo within the next 90 days, so I can focus on and have a eagles eye view of the niches i am in to provide even more value to my clients and customers
Well Done Great Positive Post....
Want to know how to get Google to send you 0.03 traffic send me a pm
zososniper
Trust:
Zenji!

This is fantastic! Keep up the good work and the focus. And don't change one thing that is working for you. I remember my first Clickbank check a few months ago and I was ecstatic. Just keep building on what you are doing and you will be a pro in know time. It's hard work but takes patience and focus!
Way to go man!
My Online Business Strategy...For those who no longer want to work for someone else.......

Strategic Internet Marketing Solutions. Your hub for the best IM Solutions and Strategies

http://strategicinternetmarketingsolutions.net

pzenji
Trust:
Thanks guys for all the encouragement. Honestly internet marketing is tough work but the rewards are great.
Sorry for not checking on the forum, its just that am so occupied with SEO since I no longer outsource everything.
Cheers,
zenji

kotaspain
Trust:
Congratz! I remember when I got my first check, even though it was just $50 it felt amazing!
Dakota Spain

pzenji
Trust:
Thanks!
kotaspain wrote:Congratz! I remember when I got my first check, even though it was just $50 it felt amazing!

bartko09
Trust:
pzenji wrote:Also, I would highly recommend outsourcing. The old trick of DIY wont take you far in IM. Invest in your sites like you would in any other business.
Oh by the way, I also use SENuke!

Can't think of much to outsource if you're using SENuke other than the articles. I'm seriously researching whether or not to invest in SENuke so any advice would be appreciated. :)
pzenji
Trust:
I used to outsource all my work up until I decided to get Senuke and I donot regret it.I pay $127 per month and its way cheaper than the $250 I spent on outsourcing the very tasks Senuke can do.
My article writtingh is all outsourced.

periasamy123
Trust:
Hi Pzenji,
Congratulations!. I am a newbie and your cheque inspires me going forward in aff.mktg with confidence.
Once again Congrats.

Cheers,
Periasamy123
pzenji
Trust:
welcome on board.
you nid to get affiloblueprint and start working towards your first check!
periasamy123 wrote:Hi Pzenji,
Congratulations!. I am a newbie and your cheque inspires me going forward in aff.mktg with confidence.
Once again Congrats.

Cheers,
Periasamy123

kennymac
Trust:
Congrats pzenji,
I remember when I got my first check and how thrilled I was. It wasn't as big as yours but it was my first online money. I went to your blog and noticed you've had others since then, Keep it going! I wish you all the best in success.
ziggzip
Trust:
So are you making more money now! If so, what has worked for you? I've not gotten a check yet.

tish*

digiblue wrote:Well done! The first affiliate check is always a moment to remember forever...

I still remember my very first check I received from affiliate marketing, it was also a Clickbank check but for $50 dollars if memory serves correct.

I will never forget the day it arrived I was so nervous while opening the envelope and then when I opened it I remember I was just staring at it and saying to myself "wow this affiliate thing really can make money!". It was proof to me (and all my friends and family) that I really could build a career out of working on the Internet.

Live your life now!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi zigg, the money is a big thing for many people. let me assure you it will work in time. you just have to get started and keep going once you do.
The sales trickled in slowly at first, but for me, it took about 6 months of working on my sites to see consistent income. part of that was learning what I was doing wrong.

your first site is a learning experience. dont expect to see it work quickly. however, once you make it through , and have one site making money, the next one will be faster and easier.

also, the best thing to do is to reinvest all the money you make into outsourcing. that is the real secret to success. you want to get to the point where you plan new projects, analyze current projects, and pay others to do the manual labor. When you get there, you will have a strong business that will last for years.

personally, i recommend reinvesting everything until you start making $500/month. once you hit that mark consistently, reinvest half into your business every month. i just took on a huge freelancing project for a fellow affilorama member, and I am reinvesting over half of it into building up my own projects.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

fostin7
Trust:
nice tip jmpruitt always delivering interesting comments.
bloggingfornewbies
Trust:
wow... thats awesome work..
Could you please tell us how and where you got your outsource workers from ? are they cheap ? how much do they charge and are they reliable ?

Thanks
Adam

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
mainly doing the same thing i do here Adam. you meet all kinds of service providers in forums. i have made a lot of friends in the various forums, and many of them run services. having my own service helps. I recently traded articles for backlinks, i wrote a 20 page report in exchange for the membership script I run my products on, etc....
i love to barter LOL.

one of my favorite places to go, and i had my writing service there for a while, but recently shut it down while i rework some things out, is http://www.articlesproductions.com/f47/
its another forum i am onand they run a lot of special offers there. also browse the WSO and Warrior for hire section if you are allowed in that snake pit , and know how not to get bit...
i did get a few good deals that actually delivered.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

deeghe
Trust:
I know it feel really great to get that first check. No matter what the size is, it carries a big whollop !! it represents that something is working and you can get more what that came from. So if you want proof that you can make money on the internet, stop by and I give you the low down. http://deeghe.myleadsystempro.com
abeja_reina_1989
Trust:
That's awesome! Good job!!! I love when you see your work paying off! :) It's great to see others succeeding online as well
noosabay
Trust:
well done makes it look easy now that you know what needs to be done.
evobilly
Trust:
its the best feeling when you get that first check dosn't matter how much work you have put in it makes it real that the ball has started rolling.
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Pzenji just hit his $3000 target 3 months after making his first sale:)
You may check his other thread through this link:
post54292.html#p54292
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
adminscott
Trust:
Congrats and nice to see. I especially like the way you tell it like it is. Im wondering if you made any serious changes when your weekly dropped after august?
careybaird
Trust:
Congratulations! That is the first step to a greater future. Good luck and you may you have the success.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

jimweb43
Trust:
Yes sir, I remember my first affiliate check. I was so excited.. Up until that point I had a lot of uncertainty around internet marketing.. Once I go that first check my confidence grew 10 fold! :)

digiblue wrote:Well done! The first affiliate check is always a moment to remember forever...

I will never forget the day it arrived I was so nervous while opening the envelope and then when I opened it I remember I was just staring at it and saying to myself "wow this affiliate thing really can make money!". It was proof to me (and all my friends and family) that I really could build a career out of working on the Internet.Image

billj
Trust:
Wow! I remember how it felt when I got my first check :)
seobrisbane
Trust:
well my first month with Adsense netted me 20cents!
SEO Brisbane http://seosemgoogle.info

jankles
Trust:
Congratulations. This is a big accomplishment.
fastnobull
Trust:
This is a pretty old post, but I just checked out your site today and wow, I was impressed. Congrats, I bet you're raking in the bigger bucks now?
onemilliondollarincome
Trust:
I just read your blog.. very unfortunate to lose $1000 .. that has to hurt. It would sure hurt me :(
Looking for a copywriter for you sales letter, radio ad or simple blog post?

Look no further! You've just stumbled across me, a veteran in copywriting and ex-employee of one of Belgium's finest advertising agencies. My rates are very low at this moment because I'm new here ($5/hour) but they will rise fast as I gain reputation... use me while I'm still cheap! Throw me a personal message and I'll get back to you the same day.

rankwarrior
Trust:
congrats
mark schaaf
Trust:
I remember getting my first check about a year ago for about 210 dollars too bad it cost me about 250 dollars to get it.
Mark

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that. You have to give your self a pat in the back though for not giving up when all others would have. Am sure your hard work would soon be rewarded! :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

pzenji
Trust:
Am lucky to be in a position where $1000 is less than two days of work at my current job so I simply let it go. After this experience I don't listen to guru crap and haven't looked back ever since.
IM is tough but manageable and very exciting if you decide to learn from friends on forums. Anyone who asks for money isn't worth listening to.
Onemilliondollarincome wrote:I just read your blog.. very unfortunate to lose $1000 .. that has to hurt. It would sure hurt me :(

justonce94
Trust:
Not to boast but I'm getting mine tomorrow!!! It's $120...:) I can't wait to get it...

Congrats!!!!!
onelifeaway
Trust:
Keep it going friend! I can remember when my brother and I made our first dollars online... now we have a fully registered business! Good luck and keep oit going going...GOING!!!!
NEW Video Marketing Bot that Submits
to HUNDREDS of video sites...
- - www.VideoMarketingRobot.com - -

evilla.drazen
Trust:
Congratulations once again Zenji!

Indeed, it was worth your time and effort. Thanks to your efficient implementation of AB.

Keep up the good work and more success to come!:)
golftrainer1
Trust:
Where can I find CPA networks for my niche of golf?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
You can check Clickbank and Commission Junction. You can also check the lesson we have on 10 alternatives to Clickbank.

I hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

golftrainer1
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:You can check Clickbank and Commission Junction. You can also check the lesson we have on 10 alternatives to Clickbank.

I hope that helps. Have a good day!

Clickbank for CPA?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi golftrainer1,

I apologize for the confusion caused. I posted a reply meant for another member. For CPA, you can try Neverblue, CPA Empire or HydraNetwork. There are more networks here and you can check each for golf/golf-related products.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

hardnova01
Trust:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is great for a first check. You did better than I did when I started in 2004. Wow.

UPDATE: THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.pitdenis.com

Cheers,
zenji
contact12
Trust:
I remember when I got my first cheque, it was so exciting! I got a cheque for $170 a few months after starting my first affiliate website. I don't think the amount matters when its your first earnings. I could have received a cheque for $25 and I would have still been excited lol

Congratulations my friend, and I hope 2012 brings you a lot more success :)
darrenwheal
Trust:
Great Man hopefully mine is just around the corner
Want to Make Money online Learn from one of the most Respected Marketers on The Internet Alex Jefferys FREE Cash Webinar http://www.emobileb2b.com

yulia
Trust:
I loved the new format of the blog better.
Looks more constructive .
Anyway a little reminder, you should really pay attention to capital letters, impression and correctness is always a +
Good luck!)
Yulia- Affiliate Manager
Direct Net Partners Cigarettes Affiliate Program | Get 50$ CPA
Faster approval for Affilorama members
Email: Yulia@DirectNetPartners.com

chippystubbs
Trust:
Nice work man!! You must be stoked :)

I remember I was THRILLED when I received my first check!
A review of my favorite WordPress theme:
http://www.shopperpressreview.com/

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I just got my first Clickbank check. But the reason I'm ashamed to admit it is more because I know I could have had it much sooner if I had put the kind of effort into building my site and building traffic that I should have done all along. Still, I'm beginning to take that action now. And one thing I can tell you is that if you take consistent action, you will find yourself reaching your goals much faster.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi gradyp,

Late or not, Congratulations! :)

Some of us get the sale sooner or later than others. You're experience is proof that you *can* earn online, given time. I'm sure you'll be getting more conversions in the future now that you'll be focusing more on your site.

Keep us posted!

All the best!
Cecille

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
@Grady, Congratulations! There's nothing quite like that "holy moley! this stuff actually does work!" moment that you get when you receive that first check in the mail :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Thanks Cecille and Clayton!

Clayton, I'd agree if there wasn't a slap to the forehead for not having put more effort into it sooner right behind it ;)
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jakedrake333
Trust:
Hey Zenji, congratulations!
rhoda1990
Trust:
I have been at this business for a long time-like two years and i have not make 2k yet! I actually heard it was easy but it's not. It takes effort. Your an inspiration! You could probably start charging for your expertise now. Maybe you can help me with my blog www.hollywoodtopnews.com .????

kepp up the good work!
michaelzhang2012
Trust:
Great work. It takes some time and some effort but it is well worth it isn't it?
paper bags@www.jdpackaging.net|Gift Boxes@giftboxeswholesale.weebly.com

liferidergillespie
Trust:
Hi Zenji, how many days you took and how long it took for you to earn 255$? Just curious to know as I find it difficult to earn from affiliate.
smileys010
Trust:
Congratulations man.
Hope that my 1st check would be this successful.
Any tips for a beginner
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
All the traffic in the galaxy won't do anything but cost you time and money - if your website doesn't convert visitors into customers (or in the case of lead generation/email sites, convert visitors into leads).

Sure, you have to have traffic, but it's certainly not all you need. Do a search on "SCR" or "Sales Conversion Rate" for more info on real online marketing.

"All you need is traffic" is just one of many online marketing myths.

Actually, you don't even want "online sales" - what you should want is "long-term business relationships", for multiple sales per customer.

Hope this helps....
_jim coe
yougpeter
Trust:
Well done.Now you have to make bigger goal like $500 a month.

zhangdan292
Trust:

UPDATE: THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO http://www.pitdenis.com

Cheers,
zenji
eric11
Trust:
Congrats!!

I have to agree with everyone when I say that the first check / payment is always an awesome feeling.
For a high paying & high converting Pay Per Call network sign up here: http://mobilefused.hasoffers.com/signup/1098

smithsonian1256
Trust:
I know exactly how you feel! It was well worth the work to have it all pay off when I got my first check!!
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
It is indeed a great feeling to receive first check. I congratulate you on your achievement. It is a great encouragement for people like me.
marketsearch
Trust:
cool and congratulation's! See this whole online thing does work. lol Set goals and create daily plans and never, every give up till you are doing it.

Go out and celebrate with a little piece of that money.
Traffic is the lifeblood of your online business. If you can't get a lot of targeted traffic your DOOMED! All the traffic you can handle below => http://teamroughdog.info

kitty moby
Trust:
Congratulations, Zenji ! I am newbie here, I hope I can get my first check ASAP.
Keep on fighting!!!
www.ALMOBI.com=Mobile CPA Network
Weekly Payment+Top Mobile Offers/Best Payout

kitty moby
Trust:
Congratulations, Zenji ! I am newbie here, I hope I can get my first check ASAP.
Keep on fighting!!!
www.ALMOBI.com=Mobile CPA Network
Weekly Payment+Top Mobile Offers/Best Payout

mail2ramkumar90
Trust:
You're a genius at implementing AB.
Congratulations.!!
--
Ram Kumar
iLink: www.onlinemarketingcourse.in

info1013
Trust:
Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
I am just starting with my website.

This topic was started on Apr 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.