Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I draw the line here...just quietly.

agelessquest
Trust:

I draw the line here...just quietly.

I have just begun, and I am committed. I do this for me, full stop. The process of serendipitous intent, research, soul search, brutal honesty, and clear purpose has lead me to this destination. Never one for hubris and/or hyperbolic expression, I just needed to make my intent clear for myself and be public about it.

This is of course, is a business enterprise, but so much more. This is the end of a beginning for me. I savor, and am grateful for this opportunity that I have given myself, no matter the outcome. This is goin' to be fun!

Now...lets get to work.
success1kf
Trust:
That's very cool man. I should also be public about it. I've been procrastinating on this for so long it's a joke. I've been studying for over 5 years about internet marketing. I know everything there is to know about it. (no everything ok ;))

It's very important to be supportive soo... Good luck man.. Go for it. I'll do the same.. Together we can conquer the world.. wuahahahah (funny evil laugh) ;)
agelessquest
Trust:
Thanks for that. I just want to be a good student, get some traction, and go forward. This quick reply is quite encouraging :-)
success1kf
Trust:
This was quite an accident really... I never browse through affilorama forums.. So I saw your post and realized that I'm in similar position.. I really am.. after 5 years of no results it's very hard to keep my motivation.. But I believe the key is to help others.. I mean like you.. I really need something to happen. And I will do it, God Damn It!!

Really, I'm tired but I'm not out, we will succeed.. let me see what you did so far with your site.. I mean if you did something, here is mine.. www.bestworkoutmotivation.com

And I purchased AB3 one year ago.. -.- Well, at least I'm going forward not backwards... My rankings are climbing and my motivation with it.. ;)
agelessquest
Trust:
It's been less than 48 hours since I joined. I think I'll need a little more time. :-)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi agelessquest,

Welcome to Affiloblueprint! :)

You will often hear Mark say in the videos to "take action with what you've learned". This is very important. There's a lot to learn and it's not enough to just go through the lessons. You need to put what you've learned into action. This helps you get a deeper understanding of the lessons.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

success1kf
Trust:
How are things my friend? You need some encouragement or help? @agelessquest ;)
endy daniyanto
Trust:
Yes, public accountability is one way to stay motivated!

Clayton Terao (an active member here in the AB forums) made a one year documentation of doing AffiloBlueprint. It paints a vivid picture of what really happens in the day to day and week to week of taking action with this program: http://www.journeyofmyown.com/

Of course, Clay has moved on to bigger pastures now. I also posted a while back about how I made my first sale with AB. Just check my signature and you can read the full report on how long it took for me to make my first sale.

Cheers!
Songwriter. Affiliate marketer. Casual gamer.

ken.graf1000
Trust:
Interesting post here.... Let me start by saying that I have been doing internet marketing for about a year now and can say it has been quite the learning curve. I have focused mainly on PPC and have just started making some sales in the last couple months (and I do stress some sales). However, I do come from a strong background in auto dealership service - I have been a #1 service advisor for 3 different car lines for multiple months, i have been the manager of a service department that was ranked #1 in the region and nation and have trained many service advisors that have went on to manage their own stores..... I have also been a pool player most of my life and have won money and tournaments. I have done both through serious dedication to being the BEST and would not settle for anything less and I will be the BEST in the niches I select here too.... Don't lose drive and keep trying until you find what works for your market. Set goals and set up action plans to get there...... GOOD LUCK (wait, luck is for the ill-prepared)! ;-)
Kenny G.

brad9
Trust:
It's great to see your resolve! Here's something to remember as you begin this quest...internet marketing is changing daily (actually probably more frequently than that)! It will take great resolve to stick with it & be able to learn through all of these constantly changing tides. There will always be new things to learn, new ways to try. That's why I'm very grateful for the forums...that we can learn from each other & be okay with not knowing everything there is to know on every subject. I wish I'd had someone to tell me this initially so that I would have been a little easier on myself at the get-go! Cheers- I hope all goes well for you!
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

PremiumMember
myleadcp
Trust:
I felt that I'm too old to learn. However, I still had 29 days on trial and I'll do my best. If something happened and thanks God! He knows I did try my best and He'd already given me a stable shelter! http://cm.gy/xi7b

God bless all Affilorama's members!
PremiumMember
bill.southard
Trust:
Hey All,

Been struggling to get something going online for over seven years. I've found that my biggest struggle has been within myself; procrastination and or letting life simply getting in the way.

About two months ago I found a great book on what mental and emotional blocks that are common in most people that struggle with creating wealth and how to easily remove them . It is called "Tapping Into Wealth" by Margaret M. Lynch. Go check it out.

Please note that I make nothing promoting this book. I'm simply sharing what I have found that's helped me bunches.

This topic was started on Jul 06, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.