Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I call them my little Trojans...my outsource guys

danielist18
Trust:

I call them my little Trojans...my outsource guys

I love my outsource guys whom I have never met that take my unique content and deliver to the social media blogs, forums, etc. It can make a big difference to your website along with giving you a whole new tool on where you are site traffic is going. It can remove sleepless nights and boring tasks of uploading content writing, and means more time with family. I hope you will try to outsource your little tasks paying very little. As you know outsource methods are nothing new, you simply need to find a few faithful Trojans to post your daily content to grow your internet business

D
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joey212
Trust:
Hi Danielist18, Is there a service or company that you can recommend?
If so I would greatly appreciate it!
Finding quality help is also a bit of a challenge!
Thanks
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Mark uses Craigslist: Manila.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
you can also try rentacoder and odesk

This topic was started on Oct 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.