Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I am looking for a partner for my affiliate business

simond
Trust:

I am looking for a partner for my affiliate business

i am looking for a partner to make a affiliate review website. i already have the domain. productsondemand.net and i need help and who ever helps recieve 50% of all commisions made. my other sites have failed, i have tried everything. i need somebody who knows and has had good monthly sales on other sites. please help :D
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Dec 09 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi,
can give me more info on the details, send me a pm and I`ll see whether I can help you...
look forward to hearing from you
simond
Trust:
Thanks for the reply. My email is simondoleman@hotmail.com. What I am needing is. Somebody who has experiance
in affiliate marketing. Who can help me set up a affiliate site. And they will receieve half the comissions made. Cheers
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi simond
do you have a product or are you looking at affiliate offers?
simond
Trust:
Hey mate. I have a domain name called productsondemand.net. I am a member of linkshare and cj. I have already loads of companys that I have joined. Just have not made anything yet. I want to make a review site with catergories. Cheers mate. Conact me by email

This topic was started on Dec 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.