Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I am a CPA Marketer

cpaalltheway
Trust:

I am a CPA Marketer

This is a brief intro, cause I'm brand new here. I have been doing Cost Per Action marketing for this last year and I've been loving it! I'm here to see what this forum and site has to offer, and possibly even share some of my own personal secrets on how I get success on that game.

Secret 1... it's all about creativity

Okay, that wasn't really so much of a secret, but I get as creative as possible when getting traffic to my landing pages as well as when I am creating them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on here and possibly collaborating on ideas, etc.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi! Welcome to Affilorama :)

I'm looking forward to hearing more (secrets) from you :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

wollowra
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama CPA.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

smuigal
Trust:
Hi CPA,

I'm just now getting into cpa marketing. I'm being stubborn at the moment in using SEO for traffic. However, I have recently been working up the courage to do some rather creative marketing outside of my comfort zone. Just need to apply and get accepted to a few more cpa networks.

Looking forward to sharing with you,
Smuigal
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Oct 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.