Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to use email marketing

mikej3070
Trust:

How to use email marketing

I am a little confused about how to use email marketing to promote products as an affiliate. And can affiliate promote product just by taking visitors straight to the vendor's site through email marketing without creating his/her own site?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could put your links on your forum signatures or do PPC if you want to do affiliate marketing without a website. There's a free Affilorama lesson that will teach you how.

Email marketing is a useful adjunct to your website when doing affiliate marketing.You build your email list through your opt in page. People would sign in if they trust your site and if you provide high quality information.

Never buy email addresses from anyone. No legitimate company will ever sell you a ready-made list of email addresses. All advertisements for lists of "opt-in email addresses" are fraudulent. While the idea seems attractive, there are many problems waiting for anyone pursuing this course of action. Marketing to your list only works if you build trust and relationships with your customers. Otherwise, they would immediately unsubscribe from your list and you'll get blacklisted for spamming and ruin your name.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

chrislee552003
Trust:
You can use facebook to get a email list of friends That would be only a small number

I am planning sending out an event to all my facebook friends that will hit their email account
Chris
Owner Cel Financial Services CTEC Tax Preparer
Registered Bonded California
Please visit my website for all your Fillmore Income Tax needs.
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/

This topic was started on Oct 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.