Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to sign up as an affiliate without a website?

wtaff
Trust:

How to sign up as an affiliate without a website?

When we wish to sign up with a merchant as an affiliate, they will need a valid site during sign up. If I do not have a site does it mean I have to register a domain, put up a proper content before signing up?

cheers..Matthew
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You don't have to in order to sign up, but it certainly helps when you start trying to make some cash.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

wtaff
Trust:
Sean, does it mean the merchant will not reject your application even you do not have a site?

I read somewhere in the affilorama notes that we should check out our competition to determine whether the market is worth going into. So should we be doing the research first before setting up a website or set up the website first and check on the competition during the keyword research stage?

Cheers..Matthew
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
wtaff wrote:Sean, does it mean the merchant will not reject your application even you do not have a site?

It means you will still be allowed to participate.

I read somewhere in the affilorama notes that we should check out our competition to determine whether the market is worth going into. So should we be doing the research first before setting up a website or set up the website first and check on the competition during the keyword research stage?

Research first. Don't waste time/money then try and find out.