Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How To Sell My Website??

PremiumMember
catmar
Trust:

How To Sell My Website??

Hi Everyone,

Using all the knowledge I've gathered here and elsewhere I have built a couple of local business websites which I was renting out to local businesses here in Australia.

The businesses have offered me good money to actually sell them the websites but the problem is I don't have the first clue how to do that.

I have them hosted with Hostgator under the baby account and domain names are registered with Name Cheap so how would I go about this?

I'm guessing the domain name transfer would be pretty simple but the Hostgator transfer scares the hell out of me.

Does anyone know if the new hosting company here in Australia would handle the transfer or would I need to do some FTP stuff (really hope not).

Any advice would be appreciated.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Catmar,

I'm not sure with Australian webhosts but I know webhosts in general assist with transferring websites onto their servers. Which Australian webhost will you be transferring the sites too? You might want to check with the webhost if they will assist with the transfer.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
catmar
Trust:
Thanks Cecille, if they handle that for me it will be a big relief. I will check with them.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I certainly hope they do. :) Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

gemini3rdeye
Trust:
Just make sure you get everything down in a signed contract between you and the other human, just to safe guard yourself.

One love
The mind is everything

ivanumero
Trust:
Hi Catmar,

I am a websites broker that have lists of investors who are ready to buy your website, we can make Joint Venture :)

Please feel free to email me to ivanumame(at)gmail.com if you interested

And I can create powerful auto amazon website like Link removed by moderator

Best Regards
Brandon

This topic was started on Jan 12, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.