Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to sell my website

flipp1
Trust:

How to sell my website

Hello all you experienced whizz bang affiliates out there!
I am wanting to know exactly how you sell a website and how do you change over the hosting and domain to the new owner?? I have REALLY enjoyed my crack at affiliate marketing and my website on eczema has made a whopping $85 in the last year....better than nothing eh!! But more importantly I have learnt SO much from being part of this and I cannot really place a value on that. I think my website could probably do really well if someone with more experience helped it rise from the ashes but that person unfortunately cannot be me as I have another business commitment which requires my full time and attention now. So, I am wanting to get rid of my first affiliate baby www.relieveeczema.com and wash my hands of affiliate marketing but I will take all I have learnt on building a website with me!! Any advice on how best to do this would be GREATLY appreciated!! Many thanks everyone!
vqaa
Trust:
How much are you asking, sites usually sell for 8-12 times monthly revenue
yours has pr 0 and a small number of backlinks so unless you have high traffic, I dont think you will get high offers but you can try
Selling- check out flippa.com
transfer- google search transfer domain to new owner
If the buyer wants the same host simply transfer it, if not you will have to download the site and zip it and give it to them
There is one problem though you are using xsitepro, so the new owner will not be able to use the site as it is unless they have xsitepro

This topic was started on Feb 03, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.