Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

how to post to websites

mikerus1
Trust:

how to post to websites

I am new at affiliate marketing . My question is how do I post an affiliate link from clickbank or any other affiliate program to another website without a website of my own .I do not wish to get involved with creating websites of my own .I wish to link sites to other sites directly. How can I do that . Whatv are some of the sites I can link to. It is my understanding that I can post links without a website of my own. That is why I am asking this question . I hope somebody can answer this question for me.
Thank you
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, you can do affiliate marketing without a website. Join forums and find blogs that are related to your niche. Help other members/visitors by posting relevant comments with your affiliate link.

You could also write a viral ebook or a "special report" and insert links to affiliate products into it.

Affilorama has a free lesson on how to do affiliate marketing without a website: http://www.affilorama.com/introduction/ ... -a-website

However, building a website is building an asset. If you want to create a long-term business you'll inevitably need to put together a website and I recommend that you start now. Aim to build authority websites because these perform better in the long run. These sites will give you long term income.

We at Affilorama teach you how to build successful affiliate sites through these training courses:

AffiloBlueprint

AffiloJetpack
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

paulsteele44
Trust:
Well, building websites is one side of the business but how do you post the web or squeeze page to your host? Matter of fact, how do I promote products at clickbank by using a landing page? I am having a hard time to link my sites to my domain. Did I missed a step? I dont think so because all I noticed from affilorama is sale sale sale. They are always trying to sell something while someone like myself is struggling. Can you help?
esolutions
Trust:
paulsteele44 wrote:Well, building websites is one side of the business but how do you post the web or squeeze page to your host? Matter of fact, how do I promote products at clickbank by using a landing page? I am having a hard time to link my sites to my domain. Did I missed a step? I dont think so because all I noticed from affilorama is sale sale sale. They are always trying to sell something while someone like myself is struggling. Can you help?

The reason for Affiloblueprint is to help with questions like these.

You have some knowledge and a loose idea of what you need to do, but you need a step by step plan to put it all together.

To put files on your domain, you need to learn FTP (very easy).
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Oct 01, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.