Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to keep track of link building?

troskell
Trust:

How to keep track of link building?

Hi,

I have just been watching the latest webinar on linkbuildng and heard how you should use spreadsheets to keep track of this. Are there any examples of link building spreadsheets on Affilorama that I could take a look at to see the best way to do this?

Many thanks

Tara
snowwookie
Trust:
I dont have an example i can share but super simple. I simply take my spreadsheet and make a column for the keyword im targeting then in the second i post a link for EVERYWHERE i build a backlink. I also have a separate column for my RSS feeds. There are also a number of different tools if you google for them

Hope this kinda helps!
Kenny :)
Click Here www.buildanaffiliatewebsite.com to learn how to get professional looking affiliate websites up in MINUTES

Click HERE http://www.projectpayday.com/go/2760238 for a unique FREE opportunity to make money online

troskell
Trust:
Thanks Kenny, It does.

This topic was started on May 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.