Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to construct an action plan?

jimmyting
Trust:

How to construct an action plan?

Hello fellow members,

I'm thinkin to improve my site, but not to sure where to start~!!

any suggestion on how to construct a daily action plan to improve the site?

will be much appreciated if anyone can share som ideas and wut do u do daily for internet marketing?

cheers

JT
check out som useful twitter tools

www.freetwittertoolsreview.com

accent09
Trust:
Hi JT,

I struggle with that too so I am trying to make it simple and have one rule. Do one thing to attract more traffic to my site, just one thing a day.

So if I am very busy then just adding my site to a free classifieds will do but if I have time I will write and post an article to either my blog or to an article directory linking it to my blog.

I also work on improving the looks and functionality of my blog but that's more on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.

I think the main idea is to actually be doing something consistently to advance your site.

Hope that helps.
jimmyting
Trust:
thanx accent09..totally agree wif you about doing something consistently to advance the site.

i'm thinking to get articles written by ghostwriters.....and follow on Mr. K's strategy on buildin backlinks.....

also, I'm outsourcin the artworks for my website(ecover, header etc)

I'v got a basic website already....but i would like it to look better and full of contents.

Those two will be my primary tasks.

Any advice will be appreciated~!!! :)

JT
check out som useful twitter tools

www.freetwittertoolsreview.com

This topic was started on Feb 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.