Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to build a blog network?

mattyk72
Trust:

How to build a blog network?

Hi guys

So today I got an e-mail saying that SEO Linkvine Elite is open for 50 lucky marketers. I've no doubt access to 500 high PR blogs would help anyone's marketing, but I just don't have the few hundred dollars a month it would cost. But this e-mail, and a conversation with a client, got me thinking - how do you build your own high PR blog network?

I'm pretty up to speed with most of the basics, and understand all about C class IPs, locations, linking, etc., but I was wondering if anyone knows of an IM training course that deals with setting up a blog network (solely or as part of the overall course)?

The biggest hurdle I can see is picking up domains with decent links/PR/authority and hanging on to that once you transfer registration.

If anyone has any thoughts, ideas or recommendations, I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Matt
kakaboo
Trust:
Check this out :

Link Control By Shane Melaugh:

http://imimpact.com/linkcontrol/

Its free! maybe not, in exchange for your e-mail.. but you can always be a cheapo and unsuscribe after watching the videos if you really hate giving away your email so much.

Shane is a good guy and wont pitch useless stuff to you just for the sake of earning some money, I can personally vouch for that (At this point in time of course.. whether he will turn to the dark side in the future or not is beyond me)
mattyk72
Trust:
Spot on Kakaboo!

Just subscribed and getting the videos now - I think this is just what I was looking for.

Thanks again.

This topic was started on Mar 31, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.