Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to Activate A Proxy in Traffic Travis?

kleinquick
Trust:

How to Activate A Proxy in Traffic Travis?

In a few weeks time or month from now i plan to launch some PPC campaigns. I'm using traffic Travis to help me with my keyword research. So i create a project and add all the keywords google suggested to me based on the ones i have already tried searching for.

At about 100 urls searched through, apparently i get blocked by google. TT has an option to add a proxy... but i have to pay for the one it recommends...

So two questions i have

1. Where can i get a GOOD FREE proxy that someone already knows is reliable and works well?

2. How in he world do i activate the proxy? Like how do i install it?

TT tell me to do this

"enter proxies below, one per line.
eg. host:port:username:password"

Somebody please explain that to me in specific detail or shoot me a good video on it.
Is the affiliate desk catching up to you? Become a healthier you, feel better, and make more money because of it!

~~~ www.eatliferight.com ~~~

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi kleinquick,

1. Where can i get a GOOD FREE proxy that someone already knows is reliable and works well?

>>> You can try http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list . They provide a good list of free proxies you can use.

2. How in he world do i activate the proxy? Like how do i install it?

TT tell me to do this

"enter proxies below, one per line.
eg. host:port:username:password"

>>> If purchase a paid proxy, it sometimes comes with a username and password which you enter as shown in Traffic Travis. The Host and Post are provided.

If you get a free proxy, the Host is the IP address. Thus it would look like:

41.105.65.133:80

where 41.105.65.133 is the IP and 80 is the post.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 12, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.