Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How many sales a day for one website

ingrid.vanlinden
Trust:

How many sales a day for one website

HI I'm asking me a lot about how many sales can you make a day from a single website with Affilorama Blueprint or Affilorama jetpack?
Of course if you are at the top 5 in Google ranking and if you've a very good product.
I hear a lot about 10 or more sales a day and that's a lot considering day in day out.
Thx for reading and comments.
Ingrid
toprecruit
Trust:
Hi Ingrid,

I cannot say a specific number as it all depends on how much content you have on your site and therefore traffic you get + what keywords you are targetting.

I know some people that make well over 5000/month (which is by far not as much as they could earn) from just a single site. Of course, those sites have got a lot of great content and rank very well in Google and even more important a huge mailing list.

So 10 sales a day on average dont seem to be exaggerated. But always take one step at a time. You wont get 10 sales a day right from the start. It is hard work. At the beginning I was happy with just 1 sale a week ;)

Cheers
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

ingrid.vanlinden
Trust:
Thx for your report. I know that the sales not coming in like flies but hard working and patience especially with affilorama's support will be a very good investing.
Thx again.
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

Your keyword research will help you determine the traffic potential for a good ranking. Then you can figure out the conversion rate visits/sales and have a good idea of how many sales a day you can make.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

swarlley
Trust:
It all has to do with how much traffic you can get and how well the product converts.

The more articles that you have that rank highly and get searched for is one of the most important factors. Make sure you are offering good products that sell and get as many people to your site as you can.

Don't neglect having a great newsletter as well. With all of these factors combined you can do ridiculously well. No one can really put a finger on an upper limit because there are several things to consider. You can break it down somewhat by figuring how many visitors a day do you get multiplied by your conversions rates.

Hope this helps

This topic was started on Jul 11, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.