Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How long does it take to build a full-time income?

dmcqpu
Trust:

How long does it take to build a full-time income?

As the title suggests, I'd like to know how long does it take to build a full-time income in affiliate marketing? With AffiloBlueprint? Without it?

And can an affiliate marketing business be automated a la 4-Hour Workweek?

Many thanks
Don't just build a website... Build a Web BUSINESS
http://incomeautopilot.info

hcfgrizzly
Trust:
Tricky question.
It really depends on the person, on the time the person is willing to invest and on how much does that full time income mean to you.
About the automation 4 hours / week work: Those are fairy tales.
You can`t have a big income and work just 4 hours a week. What is working now might not work tomorrow so you need to always be ahead of the crowd.
Whoever is telling you otherwise is lying.
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

endy daniyanto
Trust:
How much is a full-time income?

In my personal experience, I was able to replace my full-time income with income from affiliate marketing after doing it for six months by using the knowledge from AffiloBlueprint and from another course.

An affiliate marketing business can be automated in the style of the 4-hour workweek. In my experience, once you have an affiliate site that ranks #1 for a profitable keyword, you can "set and forget" that site and it will make sales for months (on the condition that you don't lose your rankings or other situations that affect traffic).

So, it can actually be a 0-hour workweek ONCE you have done the work up front by setting up the site, content, link-building, etc. But if you want to build more sites and make more money, then of course I suggest you work more than four hours a week.

Cheers,
Songwriter. Affiliate marketer. Casual gamer.

amurowes
Trust:
It depends on how much time, effort and even $ you are willing to invest in.

The way I see it, Facebook and Youtube are the best channels to get fast results.

If you can do a video product review - a very good one the way Michelle Phan does on her make-up and accessories, you have a very good chance of achieving your goals.

That is provided you bought and tested the product be it info or physical and pointed out the pros and cons.

For Facebook ads, I learn this from Aidan Booth's $100K Factory. Initially I was very skeptical about paid ads after burnt a lot of money on Adwords and seeing no results.

But Aidan really opened up my mind. Through his simple yet powerful strategy diagram, he make it very easy for me and probably others to assorb and understand in his guest webinars hosted by Mark Ling last year.

For $3-5 a day, you can set up an ad linking to your site or fanpage which I strongly suggest you have one to have your fans be eventually turned into subscribers and customers.

I don't mind skipping 1 or 2 days lunch as long as what the same amount I put in produces results for me that will be 2x, 5x or even 10x more in the long run.

Last but not least, it boils down to the value of the product you promote to your target audience.

Is it what they want or need immediately?

A lot of people - including myself when I got started online - like to ask this common question about how and when they can make $ fast.

Instead the REAL and correct question they should be asking is-

Based on what I know and can do, how can I help others based on their needs and wants?
Checking out my Affiliate Compass course whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

mark schaaf
Trust:
There are a lot of people who take years to make it and many who never do. Some people can join affiliate programs like affilorama and even though it is a great program they may never make it. Some people for what ever reason just don't catch on or understand or maybe they lack the confidence to put everything they learned into play and afraid to fail.

Then there are the people like someone you knew in school who could read something once and understand everything and catch on easily and think differently and will make it happen in no time. So there is really no set time frame as it all depends on how much time you put into it in the beginning but after you really understand how everything works and have it mastered you could maintain a certain level of income with minimum time put into it.
Mark

This topic was started on Feb 07, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.