Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How is your success with AffiloJetpack?

firepower
Trust:

How is your success with AffiloJetpack?

How is your success with Jetpack?
How much are you making a month? how long has it been since you first started jetpack? how long of a break did you take? what were your biggest mistakes you fixed that finally made you money? How long did it take you to make that amount?

And did you have to seek outside of the program for ideas to have jetpack make money for you, or were all the ideas and techniques that you needed were already in the program?

Also if you feel you were successful, what type of traffic technique did you feel made you the most money?
niterider
Trust:
I'm curious to know the answers as well. I've been considering purchasing jetpack but can't really find any examples of anyone with real world results. I'd love to hear some real affilorama users experience of the program. Something to push me over the fence and make the purchase.
firepower
Trust:
Yeah if someone could post this link in the jetpack forum aiming to this thread, that would be good
imanny
Trust:
My question is the same as yours "FirePower" and NiteRider before purchasing AffiloJetpack. and upon reading this article..to be honest I am now skeptical to purchase... could anyone help us?
The Best of all the best site I enrolled!! and being a member of this site is a great opportunity to earn real money online as a residual income in the future.
==> http://bit.ly/2pr8TGl

niterider
Trust:
I came across this thread on the warrior forum. Granted it's 4 years old and the users talk about the original Affilojetpack and not the updated model (2.0). Still, most people seemed to have nothing but good things to say about it. One guy claimed to be pulling in $900 a month on 2 of his niche sites after a few months.

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-ma ... -buys.html

I think the program is pretty legit and there is real money to be made, especially with having a newsletter already set up for you. I think the challenge is gonna be getting traffic. I think I'm going to end up buying it if I can get the current discounted price. Otherwise gonna just go with Affiloblueprint and work on a website I've had an idea for for awhile now.

*If for some reason the link gets removed just google affilojetpack warrior forum and click on the thread "Affilojetpack- Anyone buys this?" if your interested in checking it out...
firepower
Trust:
Yeah dude, same thoughts here, I cant just go blind in something. Im planning everything out by now. Im writing extra articles, and newsletters to make sure my customers get real value apposed to the advice out there. Im doing my own research. Im going to pm you.
firepower
Trust:
I wonder how Jet Pack people are doing. Im curious on how they cleared obstacles
firepower
Trust:
Or how they decided to gain traffic. Ive got alota good ideas lined up
burt.ellis1
Trust:
Hi,
Interesting posts you've made...it would seem you're more advanced than I am as a newbie. I find a tremendous amount of material available under the jetpack program which I joined a month ago but my thought process requires I understand something when I'm doing it...to some degree at least... and I'm having problems in that regard. It's one thing for a very knowledgeable person to make a training video but if they speak too quickly or as in the case of a lady, too quietly, along with the different pronunciation of certain words, it can be almost impossible to learn anything. (As a Canuck, I was kidded unmercifully in the U.S. about my pronunciation of some words so I know what it's like on the other side of things.) However, in the case of "content" and speed of delivery, it reminds me of a Calculus prof in 3rd yr. Engineering who was a brilliant mathematician, no doubt, but he didn't know how to teach the subject well...I find myself looking at a page of jetpack instruction with all kinds of options and choices and not having the slightest idea what it all means. I experiment with things but it doesn't lead to results which is so important. I WANT TO COMPLETE MY SITE AND GET GOING WITH THE MARKETING ASPECTS, FOR SURE, but these issues are making it very difficult. In all fairness, I've had tremendous response from the support team when I've raised specific questions but at the rate I'm going it would take me a year or more to ask enough questions to get clarification on everything I don't understand from the material "as presented". I believe I'm of average "computer literacy" and this program is supposed to be for that level of experience I believe?? For sure, in every respect it's the best program I've attempted in terms of information and support but I'm still having trouble for the above reasons and I'm fast approaching the point of having to make a decision whether to continue or drop out. I DON'T WANT TO DROP OUT, FOR SURE, SO I INTEND TO KEEP PLUGGING ON FOR AWHILE YET AND HOPE FOR A BREAKTHROUGH.
firepower
Trust:
Thank you for the respone Burt!

My suggestion is that you ask as many questions as possible, disregard annoying someone or bothering someone.

Fact of the matter is that you gave them your hard earned cash, so you have every right to ask every question in the world. Do it until you GET IT. DO that in life! Or you will never move anywhere.

And also I know where your coming from, if you sit down and patiently listen and ask every question in an engineering class, you will become a master cause you thouroughly understand everything.

Usually unknown subjects, people view things with a confusion lense. Its basically a lack of confidence, and that lack of confidence stops you from learning. When people look at algebra, they think confusion, then when someone tries to explain it, even though it could be understood, it comes out as mumbo jumbo just because its "algebra". If you have ever built something like a office chair or whatever, nd you ask someone else to do it, they will look at you with confusion, but all you did was follow the instructions. and you know that, if they followed the instructions, they would think its easy.

Its called mental mass, its matter in the mind that warps your view of things. If you've watched stargate sg1 and you like physics or the mysteries of the universe...and say you are watching a movie about space, and this professor comes on and starts giving all this jabber and using all these big words.... you are most likely going to understand because you enjoy conversations about parallel universes and multi verses. Someone that never watch a sci fi will be like "Whatever". They really know what they are talking about...the just think they don't know.

Its a phenomena that a lot of people have & suffer from, they think they don't understand something because its foreign, but if they listened and broke down the words, they would understand. Its also a matter if you think of yourself as smart.

If its not that, when I get into a new subject, I look up what every word means that I don't get, then I end up sounding like a pro. Or conveniently ask the forum.

A year ago I thought seo was quantum mechanics multiplied by engineering, now I understand it a little, and with a little practice and understanding, Ill know it well.

Like coding for seo....I have no idea what that is, but if someone explained theory to me, Ill have to slow down and fully understand each sentence, and understand based off past experience. But if I read a book on coding, and take time to look up theories and definitions, I bet I'll have a good understanding of it in 5 days.

You can do it. Thanks for the response, I kind of know what Im expecting now.
pamh358
Trust:
Hi Bert,
Thank You for the info because I am going through the same exact confusion you are. I feel like I am over my head at times but in my determination I am plodding on also. However, I feel much better that I'm not alone in this. I've been bugging the team constantly. There is tons of info but I found that the Affilotheme dashboard on my site isn't the same in the video's and the support team finally admitted that they have updated them and I have the un-updated version!! This confuses me more as what they are telling me isn't there to follow. Even so, I will try and sort through it. I do know that it is a great program (If you know how to use it. LOL)
Pam
firepower
Trust:
Hmmm so Pam, are they going to fix you up to where your videos match with what you see on the affilio theme?
simon.yh103
Trust:
Hey guys, thank you for sharing your experience, it is nice to know that i am not alone in this. I started with Affilojetpack less than a month ago and it seems as if it is going nowhere. I have set up my site and have created several quality posts to attract potential subscribers. It wasn't until yesterday that i finally got my first subscriber. My experience with Affilojetpack was.. to be honest, overwhelming at first. I remember when i first signed up, i was a little hesitant with investing such large sum of money (i am 22, 2nd year uni). But i guess Mark did a heck of a job in enticing me to give away my saved up allowance. Anyway, at the beginning, i found the whole experience a bit overwhelming. When i signed up, i remember being bombarded with all of these email (affilojetpack, fluttermail, registering your domain, clickbank, and many more). At some point, i was lost and so i turn to the videos in search for some guidance. It wasn't much help. Like pamh358 mentioned, the affilotheme that the videos were based on was different from the affilojetpack. For example, one of the videos instructed us to backup our website, it sent me off desperately searching for my database. So i finally sent the support team an email and found out that affilorama was managing our database and backups were done by them.

In my opinion, affilojetpack in general is great. I mean the vast amount of information that you get from it really does help make things easier... and harder in some context. I haven't generated any income as yet so i am not in a position to justify that. I think anyone starting with affilojetpack has to have a clear and specific goal as to what you are trying to achieve with it. If you are going into it blind, then you will find yourself making circles and chasing your own tail before you can even think about making money.

Simon
mail2alexwilson
Trust:
Well I'm new to Affilorama; still in the free zone actually. But if this thread is indicative of the learning process in Affilorama, I must say I'm very wary of spending one cent in this place.

Two things stand out:

1. Not one member has come forward to claim success in earning a significant and continuing income stream.

2. N
mail2alexwilson
Trust:
Oops! My 'fat-finger-sundrome' strikes again. As I was saying:

2. Neither Mark Ling nor any member of his staff has come forward to provide some explanation, illustration or assurance.

This in turn leads me to believe:

a. No proven stories of success are available, or

b. This forum is worthless as a training or teaching process.

I am very disappointed.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Alex,

The thing is, when people are really busy building their websites, and starting to make money, they tend to disappear from this forum.

We also have a private AJP members only forum, where most of the discussion is taking place. There has been such an influx of members and a surge in discussion on that forum that I'm afraid these "free" areas of the forum might be getting as much attention.

Sorry about that.

If you were to look inside the AJP members area, you'd see the following posts at the top of the forum.

Brand new affiliate, 700+ subscribers and $500+ commission!

I just wanted to post this for the benefit and encouragement of other Jetpack members. I just started with affiliate marketing at the end of September with ABSOLUTELY NO experience.

I signed up for Blueprint and then Jetpack soon after. As of today I have 764 confirmed email subscribers and just over $500 in affiliate commissions.

It's taken some work, no doubt. I work a full-time job and have been working on this nights and weekends in my free time. I've been working hard on it to keep the momentum going and to get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

On a little more personal note I've also been pushing through self-doubt and discomfort. It just comes with taking risks and doing something new. I realized that going in.

I'm grateful for all the help I've received here. Some of the posts from others about how they were succeeding really helped me along so I just wanted to add mine. Thanks.

Paul

And

YESSS! $1273 in commission, overnight!

Hey guys, this is just a quick follow up on my last 2 posts, to say that this stuff works ridiculously well.

I’m not on here as much now that things are going really well for me, but I wanted to just post this for inspiration.

I’ve now made $1273 in commissions, I have over 1300 optins so far and growing.

From time to time I’ll post an update, I’m thinking next step is to use the money I’m making to buy more traffic and to perhaps get started with the 5 million dollar code bonus that came with Jetpack as I’m now interested in making my own info product, could be ready for that step soon.

Most of my traffic has come from buying solo ads, some make money, some don’t but this auto responder really does convert over time and I’m so glad I took the plunge once I had everything right.

Next goal is 2000 optins! :)

Dan

These are just the active forum members who have actually had the generosity to come forward and say "hey it's working for me!". The problem for these guys is that now they've got lots of people pouncing on them, asking them where they bought their solo ads, how they did XYZ on their sites, etc.

So there's kind of a disincentive to talk about your success, unless you want to feel like a bit of a jerk when you don't want to give up your secrets.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Also for what it's worth, both Niterider and Firepower at the top of this thread bought AJP, and pretty active in the members forum.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

charlesedu2
Trust:
I am really getting myself set to purchase this AffiloJetpack....sooner than latter...I have heard of good reviews of it...
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

katy.crofts
Trust:
I purchased yesterday and excitedly got started looking at all the instructional videos and it all seemed easy until I tried to compose my website using Affilorama and Wordpress and here I have been stuck - I was prompted by Affilorama to update to Wordpress 4.1 which I duly did and I verified the addons recommended to me but when I try to go into Appearance, Themes the whole thing falls over and I am getting error messages. I have contacted Support but so far they have directed me only to actions I have already taken so now I am feeling very frustated. I am sure there is a simple solution and I am hoping that someone out there has met and resolved the same problem, if so PLEASE tell me the secret. By the way I have tried on both PC and MAC platforms to see if the problem lay there.

Thanks
praspin
Trust:
Hi,

I was inspired by this website to start this. I have a full time job and spend the time on it during my off times. I did not buy Jetpack or blue print. But have used a lot of content available to launch my website and also go about doing some SEO. My website has been up for a month. Currently I have managed to get 800 back links by hustling during my free time. However, I am not going up the ranking in google and I have no traffic and I just stuck now. Not knowing where to go from here. Does Jet pack give me any additional benefits?
PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
katy.crofts wrote:I purchased yesterday and excitedly got started looking at all the instructional videos and it all seemed easy until I tried to compose my website using Affilorama and Wordpress and here I have been stuck - I was prompted by Affilorama to update to Wordpress 4.1 which I duly did and I verified the addons recommended to me but when I try to go into Appearance, Themes the whole thing falls over and I am getting error messages. I have contacted Support but so far they have directed me only to actions I have already taken so now I am feeling very frustated. I am sure there is a simple solution and I am hoping that someone out there has met and resolved the same problem, if so PLEASE tell me the secret. By the way I have tried on both PC and MAC platforms to see if the problem lay there.

Thanks

I am not sure if you can access this forum section: website-building/affilotheme-css-not-loading-correctly-new-sites-only-t27528.html
In case if you can't, you just probably in a bad period of AffiloTheme. It seems to have undergone server issues in the last few days. You need to contact support for this so Mike can check it.
Learn Affiliate marketing step by step with AffiloBlueprint - http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint?aff=gar4on

larisa6000
Trust:
I am thinking to buy afillojetpack but I am completely illiterate in digital marketing. How long will it take get WEBSITE with all newsletters, etc. I have zero idea about it. Is it worth it. I attended Marks seminars but it was rocket science to me. I don't know another alternative to start earn money with this since I lost my job recently. Mat be somebody knows better ways. Is it really a good practical training available with good explanations and workshops to create website, load workpress, etc. for the price of this package

This topic was started on Oct 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.