06 Apr 08
01 Sep 10 9:16 am
Here is how your six figure and seven figure earners backup....
1. Have an exchange server email account, this way you download all emails daily to your pc, plus you have a virtual copy on your exchange server.
2. Have a online backup service where you backup your info daily, use something like www.carbonite.com
3. Have an external drive that does daily backups too, can use synchronizing software like Vica Versa, there are others too, just need to do some research on them. (and purchase the best quality external dirves, not your cheapies)
4. Get a copy of Roboform if you have not got one allready, this will protect all your online passwords and usernames with secure encrypted technology, and cause you are backing up daily online and offline, your passwords will be kept up to date at all times.
5. If you want to go the extra step which is suggested, you make a double backup of your external drive weekly and store that in a different location or property.
The above is just entioned for your own personal emails and info, when you are hitting the 100k plus mark, you will have assistants screening your emails and only forwarding the really important ones to you, they need to follow the above also, and so do all other staff members working in various departments of your business.
Hope that helps!