Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How Do I Stop My Membership

nancya
Trust:

How Do I Stop My Membership

I love this site but right now, I just can't afford to keep up the membership that comes with the Affiloblueprint. I will be coming back in a few months but not right now.

I have written a couple of emails over the last couple of days but still have not recieved a response. Anyone know how I keep them from charging my credit card for anything? My last day is tomorrow and I don't want to have to dispute their charges on my cc.

Thanks a bunch.
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
If you paid with your credit card through PayPal

Slow Way
PayPal > Profile (in menu below tabs) > My Money (Menu to left) > My pre-approved payments > Update

Fast Way – Always check the URL both before and after clicking the link before trusting such links and entering your account info
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customer ... ge-paylist

If you used your credit card directly, I'm not sure, but I'd have a look at the email you got from Click Bank when paying, there may be information in there as I believe they continue to charge the funds and inform affilorama that you're up to date with your subscription.

Also remember the Affilorama Premium is not needed to keep access to the Affilorama Blueprint. They're 2 different things. Once you've paid for Affilorama 3, it's yours.
nancya
Trust:
Well I thought I was buying just the Blueprint one time for $77 but they're charging me $67 a month and I really don't know what that is for. My premium was one month free, which I think is an additional $97 if I want it I hope to goodness they don't charge me that too because then it will cause me to be over drawn.

I thought clickbank wouldn't charge me until tomorrow since I joined on the 30th but they charged me today. I had to file a dispute with clickbank so I hope I get my $67 dollars back although, now it's too late to avoid having that money I needed taken out. I really wish someone had contacted me when I wrote the initial email a couple of days ago.
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
You get AffiloBlueprint for that price, and 1 free month of Affilorama Premium. You need to cancel Affilorama Premium before the end of the 30 days or it will start to charge you monthly.

I canceled mine after about a week just to be safe.

Month 1: $77 AffiloBlueprint (as taken from your description)
Month 2: $67 Affilorama Premium
Month 3: $67 Affilorama Premium
Month 4: $67 Affilorama Premium
... until you cancel premium

Is how it works, or something similar
nancya
Trust:
I know I saw something about the premium being $97. Ugg, now you're making me think I'm losing what little is left of my mind :-)
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
In the email you received from ClickBank it will say something like:

Please review the following information and keep this email in case you need assistance with your order.

Did you know you can view and manage your orders online, 24 hours a day? Visit http://www.clickbank.com/cs/?5aa153acK5U2DGEW

---
If you go to that link there will be another link in the upper left of the Order area that says "Click here to get support."

The second last option is cancelling the subscription. If you go to the last option "Other", you can select a refund request and maybe discuss it with them there.
nancya
Trust:
I forgot about the original email...thanks for your reply, I was able to take care of it.
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
No problem, lucky I got stuck staring at that email for a while last week trying to figure something out.

How to cancel is far from obvious. Probably for a reason too.

Glad I could help =]
toprecruit
Trust:
Mhm I have also cancelled my Premium account which came with the AB and I simply wrote to the support of Affilorama and they cancelled it right away.

It was mentioned in one of the email you have received that if you want to cancel the subscription just write to affilorama support. ;)

Regards
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.