Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do I sign up as an affiliate

dodo222
Trust:

How do I sign up as an affiliate

Hi,

I am getting confuse how to start signing up for affiliate.

can show me the step by step process of how you guys do it? or is there any video i miss out?
Like first i need to sign up a account at the clickbank, right?
then i have to go merchant affiliate page to sign up to be their affiliate, isit?
Then what about the clickbank hoplinks?

Can you show me your steps of how you have done it?
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
dodo222,

Clickbank just this week changed their interface, which might make it confusing. When you are looking at the Marketplace (on Clickbank's site) and you've found a product you like, click on the green "Promote" button, and you'll get the window to get the hoplink.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

dodo222
Trust:
thanks for your reply.

But i am not sure how it goes about. It's not just about clickbank. It's the whole thing on becoming affiliate. I am quite confuse. Some say i have to sign up at the merchant site. Some say is at clickbank. Or maybe both.

But how should i go about?
Or which 1 should i do first?

Can you show me the steps that you have done to become an affiliate to the merchant?
tbrim20
Trust:
You don't have to sign up with the merchant at all.

All you need to do is get a clickbank account and then follow what Grady said. Find a product that you want to promote and hit the "Promote" button which will create a link or link url for you.

Then you advertise and get people to click on your link and buy the product.

Clickbank works on a system called "cookies". In other words, it tracks the links that someone uses to buy the product without having to deal with the merchant or anyone else.

-Tom
www.RookietoRich.com
Get My Free Method to making some Fast Cash and Kickstart your Internet Marketing Business today.

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Tom is right. You don't HAVE to sign up to be an affiliate. What signing up as an affiliate does for you is give you access to resources provided by the merchant, such as images that can be used in your pages. Some also give you at least a starter keyword list that you can use. And they might even email you with updates on products as well as specials that they might run. But you don't need any of that to follow Mark's system. It just helps makes a few things easier.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

dodo222
Trust:
Ohh.. great. I have a better understanding now.
Thanks for all your reply. :)

This topic was started on Jan 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.