Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How Do I Sell My Profitable Affilorama Based Website?

auscast
Trust:

How Do I Sell My Profitable Affilorama Based Website?

Hello Everyone,

I first got into Affiliate Marketing just last year in 09, and with the help of Mark Ling's training
have been able to successfully build a profitable content based website that's pulled in over $3,000
with most of that being pure profit.

I'm looking to start expanding my Business and don't really have time to maintain the website
that I created, so I was thinking about selling it to someone who would be willing to put in
the time to keep it up to date and steady in the Search Engines.

My website is http://www.360profix.com and I've done a lot of promotion, written a lot of articles,
built a lot of links to the site but due to my inactivity with being able to maintain the site
it's started to slowly decline in the SERP'S.

I still make occasional sales here and there and there does seem to be some potential in
the market of Xbox 360 repair, so does anyone here know how I can go about selling the site?

Or where I should go to sell it?

I've never attempted to sell a site before so this is all new to me. What things do I need to
know in order to sell the site and transfer the sites contents to a potential buyer?

I really don't know how any of that works...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for Reading!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could try selling your site on Flippa. You'll also get an idea there about the price your website will sell for. It was also mentioned in Affiloblueprint that you can sell your site at the price of 18 months to 4 years of its income :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I've heard somewhere that you can actually get more money from a website if you sell it offline. Supposedly people tend to value things better in the offline world than online.

How to do that? I have no real clue...

I think it would be very helpful if there was some kind of Affilorama guide on how to sell a website. It could have things like how to value a site, how to find buyers, how to protect yourself from getting ripped off, etc.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
cterao wrote:I think it would be very helpful if there was some kind of Affilorama guide on how to sell a website. It could have things like how to value a site, how to find buyers, how to protect yourself from getting ripped off, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, Clayton. We have passed it onto Mark for consideration :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

tdigitty
Trust:
Your domain expired!!! It's $10 per year and you've made $3000...you should consider renewing it!

This topic was started on May 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.