Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do I increase my Clickbank Hoplink CTR%

namllets
Trust:

How do I increase my Clickbank Hoplink CTR%

Hello guys,

Just trying to figure out what a good clickbank ctr is from your website? Basically for every 100 visitors how many actually click through from your website over to the clickbank product? I'm trying to do my best to "up" that percentage.

It does no good to have 100,000 visitors a day on your site if you can't get them to click on your links. ;)

Also what are your tricks or some good ideas to get more people to click on your clickbank affiliate links?

Thanks!
Last edited by michellerana on 10 Nov 09 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed title to describe the post better

I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

jasondodd
Trust:
Of course it varies for all sites and niches but I hear about 1% is thought to be an average click-thru from your site then about 1% of them will purchase the product. But they are just ball-park figures.

Just make your affiliate links really obvious! Make it really clear what you want them to do once they get to your site (research suggests you have about 4 seconds to do that!).
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

namllets
Trust:
Thank you Jason. Well my affiliate links are very obvious. They all start with "Click here...."

The first one (above fold) is worded different than the one below the fold. What your thoughts on that?

Any ideas on how to get a higher CTR? I have about a 35-45% CTR for the past 4 months.
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
35% is awsome. I have some pages with a high clickthrough but on average I get about 10%. That is on 3 sites with about 30 pages on each. I get a lower clickthrough percentage on my blogs, but I get more traffic on them, so I end up with about the same number of clicks.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

namllets
Trust:
I'm getting 35% CTR based on page views and 76% on visitors, for this month. I just need to increase my visitors. The problems we all have eh!

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
namllets wrote:Also what are your tricks or some good ideas to get more people to click on your clickbank affiliate links?

You could submit to article directories or do email marketing. You might want to check the lessons on Free Marketing Techniques to get tips on how to increase your traffic and CTR.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
namllets wrote:Thank you Jason. Well my affiliate links are very obvious. They all start with "Click here...."

The first one (above fold) is worded different than the one below the fold. What your thoughts on that?.

It is actually a good idea to vary the keywords on your links so that they will appear natural.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

missyox
Trust:
How do you find out how many people click your affiliate links? I can see the visitors on the cpanel at hostgator, but I don't know where to look at click throughs on links.
namllets
Trust:
Hi michellerana I think you may have misunderstood. These are my hoplinks not my regular links. In any event they are all different. I tried to put some reason to click on the. Ie "Click here to blah blah"

Missyyox you can view your hoplink data inside clickbank. Under analytics. :)

This topic was started on Nov 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.