Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do I get targeted traffic?

dimon4eve
Trust:

How do I get targeted traffic?

I am here because I've read the Mark's article in the Clickbank blog about the differences between super affiliate and people who struggle like me.

I am only few months in the business. I made money already and I know how to find something that sells - that for me is the easy part. I am involved in 3 different markets and I found another one that looks good and made 2 sales with very nice payouts.

The new one is actually a big and strong niche while the other 3 are basically micro niches (and even there I have no idea how to scale up) . I think it's possible to generate a very healthy income from that market only. The problem is - I have no idea how to scale things up. This is exactly where my struggle begins.

Any help will be appreciated - I am ready to work hard but I have to know what exactly to do and how to bring in traffic?
dimon4eve
Trust:
To make it easier for you here are the niches:
exback - brings me around 10-15 sales a month. Maybe I am a fool but it looks like there is not enough targeted traffic to make a killing there. Also my way of preselling doesn't allow me to go for keywords like "save your marriage" or "get your ex back"

Sciatica - makes a sale here and there. Poor conversion rate. There is not much competition but it's extremely tough. I can't even get my website listed in the first 10 pages (in the ex back niche I have 2 websites on the first page and also a lot of articles on the first page for different keywords)

Morning sickness - the product is a junk but makes some sales!
dimon4eve
Trust:
I forgot - the new market is premature ejaculation.
z_d_marketing
Trust:
Hi Dimon,

I'm sure there is a huge (resisting urge to use puns here!) market for you out there!

I have three main sources of targetted traffic for my sites.

1. Article marketing - on sites lie ezine, buzzle etc. All my articles are long tail keyword rich, and have links to my website. People searching for your keyword will read a good article you write and follow on to your website, where you give them free tips and an eBook etc.

2. Blog posting - again using long tail keywords

3. Forum posting - I notice you dont have a signature. Use this to promote your site. Visit forums in your market and give people tips and advice, ask and answer questions. They will see that you are knowledgeable and then click on the link within your signature to your website. Even do it here - you never know - maybe someone reading your posts has this problem.

Hope this has helped.
Dan
Affiliate Marketing Secrets Revealed
Are YOU interested in Affiliate Marketing but have not idea where to START? Discover how to Create Your First Website
www.gurusharesmarketingsecrets.com

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.