28 Oct 13 7:35 am
If you are Premium I would watch those vids until your trial ends, then switch to the free vids.
For anyone wanting to go the "free" way to learn things:
*Create a new free e-mail account (g-mail, outlook, etc.)
*Find more affiliate-marketing/traffic/website-building etc., Blogs/sites to bookmark and join their e-mail lists (to get updates, use the e-mail account you created, don't buy anything.)
*Like as many Facebook affiliate-marketing/traffic/website-building etc., Pages and create a list for them, to get updates etc, they will blast you with free content. (don't buy anything.)
*whenever you see a marketer or website giving away a free guide/e-book use your new e-mail and get them, read them, learn from them but don't buy anything lol. (yet)
*watch as many free vids as you can find (youtube)
*Ask questions in forums
*always sticking to the fundamentals of:
1. market research
2. website development (WordPress, HTML/CSS)
3. content creation (text, images, vids, e-books, etc.)
4. Traffic generation (SEO, Social media, Paid advertising, other ways.)
5. Community (building a relationship with your audience> e-mail, social-media, blog.)
6. E-mail marketing (if you can, always be building an e-mail list!)
7. Monetization (the easy part! IF you can generate traffic)
Here's a list of places to learn from to get you started:
There's many more out there!
Hope this helps, now you see why a paid-product is a much faster jump start, but learning for free can be done!
Visit my site when you need content for your sites, see if it's right for you, use this 7-day trial link:http://needanarticle.com/index2/go/7-day-trial/