Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do I get listed and ranked in Yahoo?

bennie111
Trust:

How do I get listed and ranked in Yahoo?

Hello Everyone
My new website has been ranking in google now for several months, l would like to ask how l can get ranked in yahoo without paying to have my site registered,l have read and believe that even if you pay to have your site registered with yahoo,it is not guaranteed to be registered or ranked
Best Regards
Bennie
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Feb 10 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi Bennie,
how have you promoted your site so far, I understand that you can submit your site to yahoo, just like with google and bing, I read so many post about sites not ranking in bing, so I thought I would check it out, I have over 100 sites and most were not in bing so I took 45 minutes out and registered 25 sites, of which 21 showed up in the bing search engine within 15 minutes, all I can say it just have a look at the submission process for yahoo and go from there,....
bennie111
Trust:
Hello Elogic007
Thank you for your reply,l understand that Yahoo charge a large amount to register,with no guarantee of being registered,will follow your advice and register my site with bing,thanks for your post
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Bennie, you must be referring to Yahoo directory submit where you have to pay $299. You can submit your site for free to be included in Yahoo search here:
http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit

This topic was started on Feb 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.