Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do I add the page rank tool to my site?

feeoshea
Trust:

How do I add the page rank tool to my site?

I have a Mac computer which, for some reason, I can't download Traffic Travis onto.

I see that google has a page rank checker which one has to put the html into the website - Can anyone tell me please where it goes - I'm using XsitePro. - or is there something else out there that's going to give me my page ranking stats????
Cheers :)
Last edited by michellerana on 22 Jan 10 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Sorry, Traffic Travis is currently not compatible with Mac :(

You could run it with VMware fusion or Parallels to make it work.

For instructions on how to add the page rank tool, please use this link: http://www.prchecker.info
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

feeoshea
Trust:
Hi - thanks for the reply, I know I cant get Traffic Travis - i really wanted to know where to put the html provided by prchecker - do I go into the source part of the page and put it at the bottom?
cheers
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi feeoshea, adding the html code will just add the PageRank checker tool or the PageRank button on your site. Is this what you'd like to do? If it is, then you're right, just go to your page on Xsitepro, click on the source tab and copy the html at the bottom if you want to place it there.
feeoshea
Trust:
thanks, I might try it on one or two pages and see what happens. :)

This topic was started on Jan 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.