Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do cashback websites transactions work?

xman1970
Trust:

How do cashback websites transactions work?

Hi All,
While surfing around the internet I have come across a couple of cashback websites. It's been bugging me, how and what software do these people use to track all those transactions :?: I mean it's has to go from the merchant to tradedoubler (for example) to the website to the customer. It sounds like a complete nightmare to me. :twisted: If anybody could explain how and which piece of software does this, it would finally put my mind at piece...

Many thanks to anybody who takes the time to reply....

Take it easy....

Ste
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hey STE,

Are you an affiliate or do you have your own product you are selling? Is the clickbank tracking not what you are looking for?

Adrian,
xman1970
Trust:
Hi Adrian,
Just keen to know how they to it. It's sounds like a nightmare to me to track everything :!: Obviously it's simplier than I imagine :wink: i just wish to know how....

Regards

Ste
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Is this just for curiosity sake? Or do you want to replicate it for yourself?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

xman1970
Trust:
Hi Sean06,
Haven't really thought that much about it Sean. I am just fasinated about what kind of logistics it would require :(

Take it easy...

Ste
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm not the best person to help you out, I hate programming and that kind of thing. But if you really want to find out more about it, have you thought about asking on a computer nerd forum? I'm sure there are tons of those about and smart people are always willing to show you how smart they are ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

xman1970
Trust:
Thanks Sean,
Am hoping somebody on this forum will lead the way...
:wink:

Take it easy....

Ste
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm sure theres a geek lurking around somewhere :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com