Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How did the Flight Simulator Website generate 36,000 visits?

carlmasure
Trust:

How did the Flight Simulator Website generate 36,000 visits?

Hi all!

If you've been following Mark in the Bootcamp, you know that his website is very very new. At the last webinar, only a couple of his web pages were ranked in the search engines. The rankings were not super high. After doing some checking, it looks like he's been able to build up some back links according to plan. And, a few page one ranks on keywords.

Now, after further checking using a site visit estimator, it appears the site has generated over 36,000 visits since mid December. Now that is absolutely and outrageously amazing!! If 1% click through to the sales page and 1% click through to buy the product, then I might estimate he's had maybe 3 or 4 sales?

I'm very curious about how the website generated 36,000 visitors (if that is correct according to free online estimators) just in the time since Mark set up the site. I'm totally blown away if these stats are in the ball park.

I'm looking forward to hearing Mark's update.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi

I'm not sure of the exact number of visits just off hand but you have to keep in mind I have built up over time a pretty substantial address book :) as well as a large audience for programs like the bootcamp so in that way I have an advantage.

But I think it also shows the power of really targeting your niche so that youre extremely focused on hitting those keywords. Also check out this blog post on getting a new site indexed fast.

Every little bit helps!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

carlmasure
Trust:
Just as I suspected. Thanks again Mark!

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.