Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

how could this site be here

mark schaaf
Trust:

how could this site be here

I am posting this here and in the web design section to get some ideas but here is the question. Google is always saying how good there search results are for showing the best sites so how in the word could this site be on page 1 position 1 for the keywords italian travel. The site has never been in the top 10 before and I check all the time and i do understand that once in a while a site shows up on page 1 for a day then goes back where it should be but this site has been on this page and position for over 2 weeks. Not to mention this site isn't in the top 10 pages of yahoo. The site is only a pr 2 and shows only 58 backlinks so what in the world could be wrong with google. here is the site check it out and tell me what you think, www.acaffeitalia.com/
Mark

whatevv
Trust:
Mark,

It looks like a fluke perhaps. I don't doubt that it showed up in your search but as of now, I don't see it in the top ten. I checked the SERP in Google, Yahoo, & Bing and that site is not on the first page for the keyword "Italian Travel.

I think you can rest easy... quality sites still win favor with the search engines.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
This is a common occurrence when sites are relatively new. http://www.acaffeitalia.com is just one month old: http://www.whois-search.com/whois/www.acaffeitalia.com

Google is still assessing the site to see if it should remain in their index and the search terms that it should ranked for. Don't worry about these type of sites, they would drop in the rankings if they have low quality.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

mark schaaf
Trust:
Michellerana, I know the site will drop out of where it is because the site isn't very good at all but look at all the clicks the site will get before is goes where it should be. I keep thinking how many people would have gone to my site and bought something if I were in that spot for a couple weeks like this site has.
Mark

mark schaaf
Trust:
Hi whatew I am not sure where you are but I just checked at 5:15 est in the us and it was still there. it is still the top one and all it says is italian travel.
Mark

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We can't really control how Google would list sites in their search results. Just continue to add fresh, high quality content and keep promoting your site. Make sure that you target linking pages that are high quality, relevant and trustworthy to obtain more value from the links that will be acquired from them. Then you won't just be on the top spot for a couple of weeks but for months or even years.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.