Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How can i place Clickbank ads on Xsitepro

jake5691
Trust:

How can i place Clickbank ads on Xsitepro

Hi I'm a bit stuck and i'd appreciate any help thanks. I am trying to put some clickbank ads onto my site, I paste the code into global scripts and when i publish, the ads appear from left to right at the bottom of the site. They are not on the actual page but in the margin. When i got the code there was an option to align, i tried left, right, and center, but it never moves once i have published the site.

Does anybody know how i can get them either onto a page on my site or under the actual page in the page margin area, i hope this makes some sense to someone.

Cheers

Jake
stacierunner
Trust:
Jake, if you are you are using the AB WP theme, I don't believe it is designed for ads. You may have to do some hacking in the stylesheet.

We'll see what anyone else offers, hopefully someone has better news

Stacie
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

jake5691
Trust:
I use xsitepro Stacie, these are hop ads from clickbank so i get a full commission on any products that anyone may buy through clicking on them.
jpastorizo
Trust:
jake,

Since it is a code you cannot place it on the XSP editor directly. I think you have to right click and insert "script" or "widget". I dont quite remember. Im at work right now and will get back to you later when I have XSP infront of me.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

jake5691
Trust:
Thanks Renato, would really appreciate if you could give me some info about this

Jake
jpastorizo
Trust:
Jake,

On the area on the page where you want to insert the CB ads...right click and click on <>snippets.
Try that. I believe that is the one that inserts its own box where you can add the html code so it doesnt appear as text on the page itself when published.

Regards,
Renato

jake5691
Trust:
Thanks a lot for your help Renato, it worked a treat, really appreciate it. Take care

Jake
jpastorizo
Trust:
You're welcome brother.

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.