Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How can I create email for my domain?

sixtos
Trust:

How can I create email for my domain?

Hey friends

Can I build an email in Xsite pro.

Something along the lines of

info@mydomain.com

I am testing a theory and would like consumer feed back.

Warm Regards,
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Oct 09 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

Have a good and funny day.

jpastorizo
Trust:
How do you mean? If you want to create an email for your domain like that: info@mydomain.com
you have to do that within your hosting account. Go to your cpanel and then click on "webmail". You can create email accounts there for your domain. Then you can set it up so that your emails are forwarded to you windows mail or outlook.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

nates450r
Trust:
what is said above is correct i personally use godaddy for my hostiing/domain and its really easy to setup a @yourdomain.com email acount
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
If you're using Hostgator, here's a link on how you can set up email accounts:
http://support.hostgator.com/articles/e ... l-accounts
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Some hosting accounts don't have actual SMTP services and will only provide a mail forwarding service, which means it will catch all emails sent to @yoursite.com and send to a Gmail account etc.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

sixtos
Trust:
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm looking in to it.

Cheers.
Have a good and funny day.

This topic was started on Oct 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.