Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How are you doing

mark schaaf
Trust:

How are you doing

About a month ago i asked everyone what there niche was and how they were doing in it but only got 1 answer so either no one is doing any good or maybe everyone is afraid to say what there niche is thinking people will flood the niche. So I will ask a different question. Without telling us your niche how are you doing in it. Are you making little money good money, getting some traffic a lot of traffic, could you earn a living at it now or are you hoping it will happen in the future. I think a question like this will help people who are thinking about doing internet marketing by how others are doing in it. Mark
Mark

tonylemar
Trust:
Good Question. Well I started a Jetpack in the Golden Retriever space. www.goldenretrieverproblems.com. Only set it up over the last few weeks so no sales or signups as of yet but hopefully time will tell. So what is your answer to the question?

Tony
mark schaaf
Trust:
Well I put all my stats into my original question but here it is again. I am getting ok traffic and a few conversions on my main site but I get a lot of people who leave right away, After checking google analytics to see what people are typing in to find inner pages I can often see why because google has me way up in search results for many things my site and pages have nothing to do with. This is very puzzling because I thought google was supposed to be so good at matching things up. Mark
Mark

This topic was started on Jun 25, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.