Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hit hard with spam after blogging - is this normal?

jaydebaca
Trust:

Hit hard with spam after blogging - is this normal?

I am not sure this was a coincidence, but right after writing a few blogs... I am now active in about 3 blogs and 2 forums, not including this one and bam! I was hit hard with spam!

It was all from the same company, just different web addresses and IDs.

Is this normal? The reason I ask, is because most of the blogsites, say... we will not sell your information to anyone...

I am ok with it. And maybe you have talked about it elsewhere in this forum. In following the RoadMap, I am dumping all of these emails into a file to be looked at later.... And you know what? Later never happens as there is so much to digest here!

I am starting from the beginning, and with a little help from you, I hope to make it stick this time. I am delighted with the new catagory system! Last time I got stuck on WordPress or something and thought I was a complete idiot. I recomposed thanks to all of you! Jay in Denver
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I am not sure this was a coincidence, but right after writing a few blogs... I am now active in about 3 blogs and 2 forums, not including this one and bam! I was hit hard with spam!

It was all from the same company, just different web addresses and IDs.

Is this normal?

Hey Jay,

Didn't realise you are in Denver, I was there last year, cool city.

With regards to your question, unfortunately spam with blogs is very common.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium