Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi there in Down Under!

kontakt2
Trust:

Hi there in Down Under!

I just want to introduce myself to all affilorama-members. I am Günther from Germany and I am an affiliate since 2001. I mostly drive content sites like blogs, special niches and communities as affiliate projects. I am very interested in several new techniques, tricks, methods and tipps to grow my business. Of course, I am willing to do share my experiences with you guys, too. If you have questions concerning affiliate marketing in Germany, just shoot. I'll do my best to help you! Furthermore, I am the operator of affiliate-marketing.de, a German community and database for affiliates.

Cheers,
Günther :-)
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Günther,

I would love to participate in your community, is there a way to view in English?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

kontakt2
Trust:
Hi Matthew,

I'm sorry! Right now, there is no English language supported, but I will regard it for the upcoming update. Until then, you can use the google translation tool.

This topic was started on Jul 31, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.