Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

HI!

tasha7
Trust:

HI!

Hi everyone !

Just wanted to say hello. I've been skulking around here for a few days. I'm a complete newbie ( I even type with two fingers !)- and I feel extremely lucky to have found this place so quickly! I'm a single parent and my child has special needs - so a full time nine to five job, for me- is completely out of the question. Trying to find something where I can work my own hours and from home has been extremely challenging !

I'm really excited about the possibilities here - plus it'll be a chance for me to learn much needed IT skills. I've been devouring the free lessons and webinars. I think it's excellent that you guys offer so much for free. Very inspiring !

I only heard about PPC and this whole genre of marketing just two weeks ago ! I know that I have lots to learn - but am looking forward to the challenge. My birthday is the 27th July- so I'm thinking about treating myself to the Affiliojetpack.

Anyway- just wanted to say ' hi' - i'll undoubtedly ask some inane questions on other threads.

Namaste.x
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
HI Tasha great to have you join us here. If you like the free training, you will fall in love with the course. You got really lucky. many of us tried for a long time and spent money on many bogus courses before finding our way here.

If you get stuck, or have any questions just ask. Although, If you do buy yourself that birthday present, (which I hope you do) you will find that it answers many of the questions that the free stuff leaves open. The best advice that i can give you to start with is Make a goal for yyourself before doing any thing else. Decide exactly how much money you want to make in this business, write it down in big bold writing and post it where you can see it every day. Make a list of everything that you want and need that money for.

this way, when things get tough, (and they will from time to time) you will read that and find the motivation to keep going. Also, decide what you want. there is a lot of different ways to do affiliate marketing. Do you want a blog which takes a lot of commitment over time, or do you want static websites that bring in cash with little effort once they are established? Only you can answer that.

Once you decide what you want to do, and write it down on paper, you will be able to look at things you see and hear, and say that doesn't fit my goals and ignore it.

The biggest obstacle that people face in this business is getting distracted with all the training programs and offers that they see from those of us that teach people how to make money online.

Once you buy a course, ( which I recommend AffiloJetpack to start with, if you want to know why, download the report in my signature, or read my posts around the forum) Dont let anything else distract you until you make that course work. The biggest cause of people failing in this business is jumping from one course to another and never seeing anything through to completion.

If you can focus, and avoid that, you will jjoin the ranks of us who make a full time living with affiliate sales.
The journey is not always a bed of roses. Those that tell you it is are trying to take money from you. However, with commitment, and time, you can do this.

Good luck, and hope to see you around. :)

James
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

tasha7
Trust:
Thanks James. Excellent advice. Knowing very little about the industry my only problem is setting a goal that's achievable and realistic. I like to put a date on my goals. I'm setting myself the goal to make five figures by Xmas 10. However , I have no idea if that's completely unrealistic - but hey- let's give it a go! I'm willing to to do whatever it takes- and apart from parental duties I have nothing else to distract me. I'm very fond of Jack Canfield and read a lot of self help books- so I will indeed be visualising , meditating and using the rule of six a day.

James- if I order the Jetpack through you - do I miss out on any benefits offered by the Affiliorama? Or do I just get extras? Plus- do I have to order through you by a certain time- and are you charging the same price?

Namaste.x
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi tasha. that is realistic. I understand setting a date, I do the same thing myself. honestly I had goal when I started for what I wanted to be doing within a year, and it only took me 6 months to get there. The thing is, with a clear goal you are more likely to reach it. What I recommend to people who are new and wanting to buy a system like affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack to get started is to set a general goal first to find a program that may help you reach it. Once you set that goal, you can look through the promotional material and see if it fits your idea of what you think you can do.

Starting any new endeavor without knowing anything about it, will be difficult to judge what is reasonable. This is why I set a goal that i want, but i also keep my goals flexible, and Review my goals every month to see if it is still reasonable and achievable. Some people become too rigid in their goals, and this can bite you in the backside if you dont review them from time to time to see if you are still on target.

Now, although I have reviewed what is available to affiliates for AffiloJetpack, There are some things which will be done live, and some of the training videos are not all online, so I cannot say that I have reviewed them. However, having been through several of Mark's previous training courses, and knowing how detailed he gets in his videos, I can say that they will help. One thing that Mark does to help people is he lays out a plan in the very beginning to help you set your goals for using his program, and give you an idea of how quickly you can expect things to grow. One thing a lot of us have noticed is that things will go a long and seem like nothing is happening, and then all of a sudden overnight something hits just right and everything seems to fall into place. I have seen people on the verge of giving up one day, and two days later everything breaks free and they find that they are ahead of their goals when they were behind before.
If you buy AFfilojetpack, take a look at your goals when you watch the affilojetpack introduction video, and use the plan he lays out for using these sites to set up your action plan, and you will be able to see if your goal is achievable. There are a lot of factors that are out of your control in this business, and those are the factors that people tend to focus on. I made that mistake myself when I started. Focus on the things that you can control, and you will have a better chance.

I know Mark will have bonuses available to everyone who buys. He may have some bonuses that are available only to people who buy directly through him.
i have bonuses for the people who buy through my affiliate link, but i am not Selling the jetpacks, I am recommending them. That is one key that many affiliates miss.

The sales page and everything that you go to will be the same as if you buy through mark, so the price doesn't change. But if you buy through my link, when you go through the sales page, it will have a "referred by" field on your receipt which shows the affiliate that referred you. The sale goes to the last affiliate whose link you went through, so if you want a specific affiliates bonuses, then go through their bonus page when you go to buy the product. Most people offering these bonuses will have instructions on how to claim their bonuses on their bonus offer page. For mine, I have an email adress set up for people to conatact me, and I will be monitoring that email constantly through the launch. of course I have to sleep sometime, and i do have other business interests to manage as well, but I m garunteeing access to my bonus section within 36 hours of purchase. Some people will say thats a long time. although most people will get in within minutes of me starting, for one, I expect a lot to come through in the first few hours of the launch, which will take time to verify, and set each one up as a member in my private download center, which for me i have to do manually.

For my bonuses, there is no time limit to get them, but because some of my bonuses include my own services and personal coaching, I limit the number of people who get access to it. you will find some people also who use false scarcity. I don't if I say there are 50 people getting this bonus package, then only those 50 people will get that bonus. however, like for mine, I have a backup bonus package and once those 50 are gone, the second tier bonus offer goes out. Like with mine, I am offering some of my link buildiing services to help get kickstarted. but it will take me time to do all of them if my bonus package sells out, so i limited that to 50 people. however,I have a second bonus package once that sells out with most of my instant download bonuses still available, and one or two other instant bonuses to replace the services. that bonus package will not be limited, because it is all digital download and doesn't really require as much personal attention.

Of course this is all my way of doing it, and I am learning a lot (this is the first time I have promoted a product launch like this, so it is a learning experience for me). Others may have a different way of doing their bonuses so I cannot speak as to how they do it.

tasha7
Trust:
Thanks again James. I will digest the information and order within the next day or two. I'm such a newbie to this - I've only just bought a laptop - which will be delivered tomorrow ! I'm using internet cafes and other people's computers at the moment! LOL.x
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I can understand that.. When i first started, i was doing everyting using the wifi at a local cafe on my laptop because I didnt have internet. I have been without a computer, without internet, and it is no fun.
Good luck ,and dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions..
(sorry i get kind of long winded sometimes.)

tasha7
Trust:
Your long windedness is fine with me! My laptop arrived today and i bought the affiliojetpack yesterday- through you. I'm about to look at your free report etc and get to grips with the product. I'm so excited !
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Cool, I think i saw that, and sent you the bonus page, if I missed you , just pm me and i will take care of it.

Welcome to the fun, and if you need any help just ask. :)

megachile
Trust:
Hey Tasha,

Happy Birthday (for the 27th). Hope you enjoy the internet marketing ride, its great to have you with us.
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.