Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi Mark and everyone! I'm new here :)

learn2bless
Trust:

Hi Mark and everyone! I'm new here :)

Hey wassup Mark and other fellow Affiloramians! :]

My name's Reid, and I'm from Singapore. :] Just a little introduction to myself. I'm 21 this year and I've been trying to make a full-time living online since I was 19. I really wanted to achieve something on my own, so I could help my parents with the bills, and also to bless my friends once in a while. But the past two years were just attempts upon attempts that have failed, I just didnt have anything or anyone to walk me in the right direction, so I just bumped around. However, I regard them as learning lessons though, so it doesn't hurt so much when I recall how much money I have spent. :/ I did really learn some things though..

I took a break for a while after that to straighten some things out, and to ask myself if this Internet Career is what I want to live on.
Well, I've thought it through, and yes, I really wanna build a career on the internet. I love the flexibility and creativity of internet marketing.

I found affilorama recently, and I'm going to start afresh my whole internet venture from here. Start learning everything from scratch. Currently, I'm at the 90 Days Roadmap Videos, and I'm just looking for a market that is profitable and interesting to me. Taking things slowly, I'm sure I'll reach there one day, slowly but surely. :]

It's not my first attempt online, but I still need all the help I can get. I know affiloramians are a bunch of really helpful people, especially when we got such a extremely helpful leader like Mark. So with that, I would like to give an advanced THANK YOU to all of you who are going to help me along the way in the future! :] Thanks guys! :]

I may not be a fast learner, but I know I can be persistent and determined to learn. It'll speed things up even more if I had a mentor to walk me through the first few stages, like a father teaching his baby how to walk. It'll be appreciated if any of the seniors here or even Mark, could be my mentor. :] But even if no one is available, I know the affilorama videos alone are enough to get the ball rolling. :]

Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read my "LITTLE" introduction. LOL! Alright, looking forward to make friends here in this forum! Feel free to PM me if you wanna add me in MSN Messenger or Skype! :]

Cheers to you who believes that the grass is greener on the other side! :]
Reid
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
G'day Reid, sounds like you have the right attitude.

Let us know how we can help you out.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

learn2bless
Trust:
Thanks Sean! :]

So I see you're from Australia? Which part of Aust are you from? :] Australia's a really nice place, would love to go there someday. Especially the beaches...beautiful.. haha. :]
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm from Melbourne, not really beach weather at the moment though :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome aboard :)
learn2bless
Trust:
I see.. Haha! Rainy season I guess? It is so for me here in my country.

Hi adrain. :]

Guys, just a small question. How did you guys go about finding the market that you want to go into? Did you choose something that you like or did you choose something that you think you might like and it is profitable as well? Cos I wanna do something that I really love, and I love playing the drums, but seems like there's not much market for drums around. :/
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I would try to find a happy medium.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Reid, welcome aboard!

Persistence is the key here, so if you've got that... you'll be doing well. The fact that you've been trying for two years already is actually a good sign... it means you don't give up :)

I think you've started in the right place... the 90 day roadmap is a pretty safe starting point for your first site. You'll find that after you've done that once, you'll have a lot more ideas and a lot better understanding of how everything works. You'll also go through a tremendous learning curve... look back on your first site in six months time and you'll most likely cringe, but actually going out there and doing something teaches you a lot more than just sitting around trying to learn everything.

So... the best piece of advice I can offer is just to go out there and do it! Follow the 90 day roadmap, because that method requires reasonably little expenditure, and you can just enjoy the learning process.

As for a market... choose something that you can get a little bit interested in. It doesn't have to be your grand life's passion! Most of the time you'll find that if you start researching something, it'll become an interest anyway.

A lot of people get stuck with analysis paralysis at this point... they spend three months deciding on a topic. For your first site it's more important that you go through this learning curve, so do a bit of research and find what looks to be a nice niche (NOT the make money online market!) and get stuck in. You'll find that once you've seen how that works out, you'll be able to recognize other niches a bit more easily, and you'll have more ideas than you know what to do with!

We're here to help, so give us a yell when you have questions.

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

learn2bless
Trust:
Wow, thanks for the advice Mark. I really needed that. :]

I apologize for the late reply, and I haven't been online recently cos I just had a camp with my peers. Now its back to work. :]

I'm glad I picked affilorama, and I'll be back in the forum once in a while whenever i need help. Thanks guys! :]

Reid