Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi, i'm Yoshi

yoshi
Trust:

Hi, i'm Yoshi

Hi all,

I'm Joost/Yoshi from Holland, i'm 17 years-old and I've registred a few minutes ago. An Affilorama user, named 'Belgian' wrote out a contest on a dutch/belgian internet marketing forum. We had to tell why we wanted to become an internet marketeer, what we were willing to do to reach our goal and we also had to answer a few other questions. The most motivated internet marketeer won and could chose between a free month subscription of WealthyAffiliate or Affilorama. I won and chose for Affilorama because I think all the video's, community and sir.Ling himself can help me to become a succesfull internet marketeer.

There's so much information around here! I don't really know where to start but I think I will take a look at a few videos first and after that I will read through some topics here.

In a week or so I will launch my first 'big' Dutch site. It's an online poker shop. I hope affilorama-members can give me some tips to make this site a succes. I will keep you up to date...

For now, I will shut my door, get a drink, put on my headset and watch all the vids. See ya.

P.s Sorry, but my English won't be 100% perfect, remember i'm only 17 years and I'm from Holland ^^.
spirit23
Trust:
And I thought I was young (21)... well congrats on your prize!! It certainly is and will be a great one at that...

Your english seems pretty darn good, don't worry about it...

I just applied a few days ago, and am also a new member, I was also bombarded by the amount of resources there are here...but if you take it one day at a time, step by step; you'll be alright...! The stuff here is Amazing by the way ;)

If you're stuck I suggest take a look at the mini-course vids (if you are a newbie to affiliate programmes)... and then look at the 90-day-map videos to get a gist of how you should approach everything...

Then after that look though the course in general; but everyone suggests to look through everything... and repeat ... haha...

Hope you have a great time here (and success!)...

Asanka.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Gday Yoshi,

Welcome. You're gonna learn a ton here. Make sure once you watch all the vids, that you pester us in the forum as much as you need.

If you're English is as good as any of the Dutch people I met in Amsterdam a little while back, you shouldn't have any troubles. Of all the Europeans, I think the Dutch speak the best English. I had more trouble understanding Scots than the Dutch.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

davmontrose
Trust:
Hi Yoshi, and welcome, I'm not even going to tell you how old I am, but let me say, I only wish I would of gotten into this at 17, you got years and years to reap benefits. So welcome aboard, the support here from some of the other members, is second to none, these guys walk the walk and share the talk.

Thanx Davin
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hi Yoshi,

I'm glad to welcome you here at Affilorama.

I promised you this is one of the best communities on the planet to learn Internet Marketing, well, this is the opportunity to take advantage of that.

You'll find that the people here are very helpful and friendly.
So, don't worry to ask anything that you'd like to know.

Talk to you soon,

belgian

By the way, I hope my English isn't too bad...
Discover digital photography

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
After reading as many of your posts as I have belgian, I think it's safe to say your English is fine :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

videoman
Trust:
G'day mates

Hey Sean is that good australian

Hell, am I getting old or is everybody else getting younger

Welcome all and don't worry about your English guys it reads ok to me and thats from a Londoner hehe mind you I spend most of my time these days speaking spanish so just ignore me I start to forget, although it's probable the age.........

Saludos Ian
Last edited by videoman on 05 Dec 06 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
videoman wrote:G'day mates

Hey Sean is that good australian

Spot on :wink:
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Thank you Sean, my English has improved by visiting and posting on the forums.

Espanol? Hace anos que lo he hablado, pero ahora estoy apprendendo l'italiano tambien....y un poco il turco ...y il francès...y il germanico...y no sé..es siempre sencillo hablar idiomas quando viajas.

Adios, arrivederci, iyi gunler, au revoir, auf wiedersehen... :lol:

belgian
Discover digital photography

foamyone
Trust:
Buenos Noches

Mmm Nachos :)
alvin
Trust:
Hi,

Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome anyway! You made a good choice in coming here...

@
videoman
Trust:
Muy bien

Saludos Ian
Last edited by videoman on 05 Dec 06 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Yoshi,

Congratulations on winning Begian's contest (great idea Begian :wink: ) and welcome to Affilorama!

I'm an American and I've found that every Dutch person I've met online has always apologized for their english which tends to be perfect - I guess they make more of an attempt at being well understood where as in the US, we walk around scratching our head saying "what'd he say" speaking of our fellow Americans :lol:

Looking forward to hearing more from you Yoshi.

PC