Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi guys!

kashcheck
Trust:

Hi guys!

Hi all! I guess I should be the newest member around. I thought it would be nice to drop a message in the forum. I just sign up for Affilorama just hours ago. Having gone through the Affilorama blog and the 6 mini course the last 2 days, it really does tempt me to sign up for the membership.

I've signed up for an ebook before this, but it's not really that newbie-friendly for me to start with, and I've tried some AdWords campaigns pointing direct to some affiliate sites but with no results, so I'm pretty cautious in what I purchase as I'm kinda on a shoestring budget.

But I have to say I've made a wise decision. When I reach the members area, I'm amazed with the collection of video lessons and notes available. Am starting out with the 90 days road map. I hope I will be able to get to where Mark is standing now in time to come. :twisted:

One big problem is that, there is so many things to learn and I'm bombard with so many stuffs that I'm kinda lost. I'm glad there's a 90 days road map to save me. I'll work things out slowly from there. Please endure all my silly questions from time to time. Thanks in advance! :P

By the way, I'm from the other side of Earth. Quite far away from the kiwis but pretty near the koalas thou. Pretty long for a greeting message, anyway nice forum meeting with all of you! :D

Regards,
Theresa (Singapore)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Theresa, welcome! Glad to have you on board!

Definitely take the time to go through the 90 day roadmap. If there's anything mentioned in there that you're not too clear on, it'll probably be mentioned in the additional lessons beneath the roadmap. Remember that the roadmap is just ONE way of going about things, but it's really useful for seeing how everything in the other lessons fits in together.

If you have any questions, we're all here to help.

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
G'day Theresa, I know it can be a bit much to start with, but relax. Just watch the videos at your own pace and bombard us with questions when you don't understand something.

Hope to see you active in the forum,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

davmontrose
Trust:
Hi Theresa, nice to meet you, and welcome. You'll like it here, sort of becomes like an extended family, which is real nice. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanx Davin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
"One big problem is that, there is so many things to learn and I'm bombard with so many stuffs that I'm kinda lost. I'm glad there's a 90 days road map to save me. I'll work things out slowly from there. Please endure all my silly questions from time to time. Thanks in advance! "

Learning never stops. Only bad things happen fast in this industry. Take your time and be patient. Welcome :)

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
Hey Theresa,

Welcome, I'm not too far away, just north of you in KL!

This is a good place to learn and ask questions. We're all here to help...

@
wendy
Trust:
Welcome Theresa!

Once you get through all the video lessons, you'll find even more helpful info here on the message board.

I know what it is like to be overwhelmed by all of this. There seems to be so many parts to affiliate marketing. But you will pick it all up quickly!

As everyone has said, if you have any questions, post them here!
kashcheck
Trust:
Hey..Thanks for being so encouraging! I've just gone through the 90 day course. Even went through spider's day by day reviewica project that is ongoing now.

And wow..he's got the exact idea of what I wanted to do. But I doubt I want to do that now. Seems like it's gonna cost a bomb if I follow his tracks and would take me forever if I do it on my own. Maybe in the future when I have more capital to hire freelancers. But for now, I guess I would be going on a different approach.

I'm working on my site map now. Guess questions will up be any moment. Hehehe.. :P And thanks for the warm welcome!

Theresa~
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm looking forward to the questions Theresa :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Theresa,

Welcome to Affilorama, I'm pretty new here too. It is very overwealming at first but I've NEVER seen anyone as helpful as Mark and the rest of the crew here, so we're in good hands.

Looking forward to seeing your succeses!

pc