Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi from the UK

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:

Hi from the UK

Hi all, newish here at Affilorama, though been lurking for a few weeks ... checking out the resources and watching the 90 day course videos and others.

I am a member of some other great forums and provide my thoughts on the other truly great member sites i use on my site:

http://www.MakingMoneyReviews.info

Things have been developing steadily for me, especially based on the great one on one coaching i get at WA. My chief obstacle is lack of time due to many other commitments and a new business in 'start-up', but nevertheless i will prevail in the end and reach my goals through IM.

I joined affilorama on recommendation of an IM friend i have gotten to know through WA, and already i have seen a number of familiar faces in here which is great ... and tells me an awful lot about this community ...

I look forward to understanding Mark's ideas and meeting some new, though like-minded folk who want to get free through the amazing vehicle that is the internet ... nice to be here!

Don't think i'll be the most prolific of posters in here, as i have over the last month or two realised just how disciplined i need to be with the short time i have for IM ... so i plan to do, more than talk, BUT i hope i can contribute along the way ...

To our success,

Terry :)
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Terry brother. It's chatyak.

Welcome
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Hi Adrian ... thanks for the welcome ...

I just spotted you and Belgian in another thread and left you a little message LOL :lol:

It's good to see some familiar faces ...

It rather looks like i have found another great community ... double-edged sword I guess since i already don't have enough 'doing time ...'

Still, it will all change once we build those lists ...

If we keep at it ... keep sowing good seeds it is inevitable that we will reap a good harvest :wink:

See you on the boards mate ...

Terry :)
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Ok man! Cya round.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Terry,

Welcome to affilorama!

I look forward to helping you achieve your success.

Remember we're all here to help.

Best regards,
Mark Ling
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
thanks Mark ... me too ................ Terry :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Terry, its morry from WA here!
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
morry - it's chatyak
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I thought it was you :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Hi Morry or should i say Sean ?

... good to see ya ... we IMers just can't get enough of it mate can we ...

same script ... too much to do too little time ... i'll be around but you won't see so much of me on the boards as i need to spend more of my time doing ...

everyhting is coming together nicely and as my PPC / Affiliate and Article Marketing is going well ... I thought it was time to expand into Adsense and start building some longer term sites as per the 90 day RoadMap or the Plan ...

I am watching Spider's thread with interest ... what are the experiences of my fellow WA members in here as far as building sites to Mark's strategy in the 90 Day RoadMap and or to the seo2020 Plan ? I would welcome your thoughts and experiences as i haven't really got started with that yet and i notice quite a few of you have been here for a while ... I am currently researching for my first 'major' site though ...

See you all around ... :)

Terry
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Terry,

Morry/Sean, call me whatever, I get called both :)

I was up your way not so long ago actually, way too many Aussies in London though :)

Have a good one, Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Sean, how's your UK trip going?

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Mark,

Things are going well, spent 10 days in the UK, been to a few other countries and Im about to head back to Germany, which has been my favourite so far. I dont think Ill ever be able to drink Australian beer again though :(
www.SixDayWeekend.com