Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi from me, I'm new

thearmchairdetective
Trust:

Hi from me, I'm new

Hi All,
I am new, so new I am a A.M.virgin :)
Lots to learn so thats where I will start.
regards
T
faradina
Trust:
Hello T,

Welcome to Affilorama!

You will indeed learn a lot here. The sooner you start, the better. So go on ahead to the Affiliate Marketing Lessons.

All the best!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi T welcome to Affilorama. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help. Startout with the free lessons. there is enough there to get you started.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wollowra
Trust:
Welcome T,
Read, read and read some more, then put what you learn into practice and take action.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

thearmchairdetective
Trust:
Thanks for the lovely welcome.
I will busy myself reading as much as I can.
Once I get strated and maybe make a small income I will take out a premium membership
Speak soon
Tony
mamtrader
Trust:
Welcome Tony,
You're starting off at the right place to learn about Affiliate Marketing. It's a long road with many distractions, you'll need focus and determination to succeed but it is achievable.
Don't expect quick results, enjoy the journey and 'TAKE ACTION' with what you learn here
Cheers
Mike

http://www.tattooissues.com/

http://www.ripxxreview.com/.
unit
Trust:
Hey Tony,

I'm a newbie to so we will be going thru this together. There are many other newbies as well, with lots of experienced IM people answering questions and giving advice.

Check the forums out often when you have a question there is a good chance someone has already perfectly answered your question. This is a good community.

Good luck
Unit
Discover the inside secrets of winning the lottery at www.masterluck.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Tony. Thank you very much for joining the Affilorama community :)

See you around!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

darrylhudson
Trust:
Congratulations and Welcome Tony,
To Affiliorama, this one of the best investment I've made in my online training to date, ENJOY and Here's To Your Success !
jetpackbuilder
Trust:
Hey Tony,

I concur with Darryl...this is probably one of the best investments I've ever made. I'm in awe of how much I've learned over the last couple of months. Out of all of that I can pinpoint the absolute best piece of advice I've gotten and I'll pass it on to you. It came from Mark and several others here on the forum...Don't waste time...just start. Don't be concerned about mistakes...get your first site up and running, mistakes can be corrected later if necessary. If you do this, all of the other pieces will fall into place.

Good luck!
Steve
Put your Jetpacks on steroids!

FREE Affilojetpack tips and tricks www.affilojetpackbuilder.com/affilojetpack-builder-tips/

Taking too much valuable time? Outsource it! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com

Jetpacks looking blah? Kick them up! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com/kick-up-my-jetpacks/

thearmchairdetective
Trust:
Thanks everybody.
careybaird
Trust:
You've checked the right forum and welcome! You can learn lot of marketing gurus along with discussions that will surely help you to grow and be successful. :)
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

priya.seetharaman
Trust:
Hi All,

Am a new member and here to the forum i post a query on facebook ads.

after i had created an ad and go the confirmation on approval and ad summary, suddenly i get this message :" Our systems have detected unusual payment activity on your account. As a security precaution, the payments functionality on your account has been disabled and all of your ads have been stopped. For more information, please contact us"

Also neither able to manage the existing ad nor create a new one. Tried many times sending mails and filling forms to them.

Any one pls help with great suggestions and ideas.
anuj2911
Trust:
Hey welcome to the forum..

Videos are great in the members area... must checkout
PremiumMember
malikl57
Trust:
HI Darryl my name is Leonard I JUST BOUGHT THE AFFILOBLUEPRINT
course IM really lost is there any way you can mentor me a couple hours a week
by phone until I can get Skype or email me with help I would deeply appreciate
it I really want to succeed with this IM COURSE
THANKS from LEONARD Holloway
thanks I look forward to working with you or any one you can put me in touch
with who can help me
thanks FOR YOUR TIME
Last edited by cecille.l on 20 Dec 13 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted phone and email

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Leonard,

You can send private messages to other Affilorama members. Just click on their usernames, and then click on the "Send Private Message" link on the top right of the page that comes up. This is better than posting your contact information. This is a public forum and anyone can view your information from here.

I appreciate your patience. Happy Holidays!

All the best,
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Nov 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.