Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi everyone, total newbie here - Wanting to make $2000/month

dragon33
Trust:

Hi everyone, total newbie here - Wanting to make $2000/month

Hi my name is Patrick and I'm a total newbie. I am from Belgium and i am here because my daughter of six has cancer. I need about $2000/m to pay the extra bills of that treatment. I don't want your compassion i only need your help to achieve my goal.
I have three children and i don't want that the other two (4y and 3y) suffer from my financial problem, it is already difficult enough for them.
I joined Affilorama today and i know i have a lot to learn.
I hope everyone understand my problem and will help me!

Friendly greetings to al of you.
PS sorry for my bad writing. I don't do it everyday
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome Patrick :)

Ehhhhhhhh sorry to hear about the issue....... whatever questions you have, feel free to ask them here. We will answer as soon as we can.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hi Patrick, we're definitely here to help. $2000 a month is definitely possible.

Just make sure you study up on the videos, give it all a go, then come and ask us questions whenever you have them.

Goodluck :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

dragon33
Trust:
Thanks guys
First question: i've signed up for the affiliate from affilorama. Is there a quick way for advertising with my personal link? I read something about solo ad advertising but i also read that i best need a squeeze page to do that!
My intention is to advertise as cheap as possible while i'm learning the affilorama program.
Can't wait to here you
Greetings
elmo033057
Trust:
Dragon33,

Very good to hear from you and welcome on board! To answer your question we need a little clarification. Are you trying to make money by selling just the Affilorama opportunity or are you selling something related?

I will tell you that if you are going into the land of just selling marketing opportunities, then you are going into the land of high competition and big guns. It is a very competitive business and I would avoid it. However, if that's where your heart is, then go for it.

When you can tell us exactly what it is you want to do, then we can help you.

If you are totally confused and have no idea what types of affiliate programs to push, then he folks here at the forum can help you go through a couple of brainstorming methods to find out what it is you'd really like to do, then let someone here know and they will tell you exactly how to get started.

The people here are great but you have to use them daily and help others when you can.

God Bless and Flame-On!

ELMO :mrgreen:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

dragon33
Trust:
Thanks for your reply elmo!
My intention was for trying to sell affilorama while i was learning the course about affiliate marketing. I don't want to get rich and i know there is a lot of competition. When i sell 1 or 2 affilorama/m i would be very happy because i'm in profit against my own fee. I only have to learn if it is possible to do it and what is gonna cost me?
I have just one goal and that is paying the bills for my daughters sickness and i don't want that my other children suffer of it. They already get less attention and that is difficult for them and also for me and my wife. So you understand i'm on a very small budget.
elmo033057
Trust:
Dragon33,

Belgium is a very nice place to visit. I got a chance to stay with a Belgian family in Brussells back in the 1980's. I was in the U.S. Army band and my wife and I got to stay with this lovely couple in Brussells because we were in a music show there. My wife played flute and I trombone. His name was Franscoi and her's was Monique. I think their last name was Rens...? I'll have to ask my wife. They had a beautiful german shepard dog I think its name was Kim. They were a very nice couple and we really enjoyed Belgium.

Ok, I understand your situation now. First of all, you can do affiliate marketing on a budget. There are some costs with affiliate marketing but you can do it on a budget.

Before you spend a dime, ask the folks here at the forum if they know the cheapest place to get something, be it a hosting plan, web site etc...

Also, if you pick a subject to push affiliate programs on, see if you can find one that interests both you and your wife. I have a music apparel site called Ellistrations and both my wife and I are musicians so we could work together on it. If you can involve yourself in something that the two of you enjoy, you will get better support from your spouse.

You may just want to push affiliate programs by writing and maintaining a blog. If you are not familiar with blogs, check out http://www.wordpress.com Wordpress is a free blog and reccommended by everyone. The reason I reccomend a blog is because it is a very cheap way to go. However, ask other people here first to see what they would reccomend. Take a look at the video interview with Dave Taylor called How to make money from your blog. (it's in the video section)

I am so terribly sorry to hear about your daughter, I teach at a private Christian school and I love kids. I will get our entire staff to pray for your family. I admire your courage and conviction to your family and will pray for your daughter.

I will keep in touch with you as I am sure many of the Affilobuds and Buddettes on this forum will.

God Bless & Flame-On!

ELMO :mrgreen:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Patrick,

Welcome.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's cancer. Knowing that she's got a great proactive Dad like yourself, I'm sure she's a fighter and she'll make a recovery. My thoughts will be with her and your family.

So... where to start? Being brand new at this you've got some studying to do. Mark's got everything all laid out for you in the videos and what you don't understand come to the forum and ask... you'll get loads of help here :)

A great way to start making money while you're learning is to document your journey with a blog, which is an online journal. You can use this as your vehicle to promote Affilorama and it's free... well except for the hosting.

Another way to make some money promoting Affilorama is by sharing your thoughts with others by writing articles about the experiences of a new entrepreneur and then include your Affilorama affiliate link in the resource box. You submit your articles to article directories like ezinearticles.com and when people read your articles and have an interest in what you say they may buy through your link.

Hope that inspires you. Watch for a message in your "messages" box from me; I have something that may help you.

Promo
dragon33
Trust:
Ok here is my first problem. It is a small one i think.
One of the first things to do on the 90 day roadmap is writing articles. I speak another language regard to most of you so its a bit difficult to write 25 articles for me without mispell something. It cost me a lot of time to search everything in my dictionary.
Mark said something about an enlancer. How much its going to cost me and where can i find one?
freekdl
Trust:
You can get someone to write articles for you at www.elance.com,
I think the price is $6-$8 per article.
You can also write them yourself and get someone to proofread it.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Patrick,

First of all, welcome. As you can see, there are lots of friendly people on this forum... we're all here to help you out as much as we can.

With regards to your first query about promoting Affilorama while you're learning, promocode has some pretty good ideas. I wouldn't recommend trying to make money promoting Affilorama through Google Adwords at this point, since you'll probably end up spending more money than you make, particularly since it's such a competitive market.

Are you French-speaking Belgian or Flemish-speaking Belgian? In either case, have you considered promoting French language courses that have affiliate programs? You'll probably have quite a head-start on the subject already, and it is an easier market than the "make money online" market. Just an idea for you.

Check out www.elance.com for article writing. Remember, though, that you get what you pay for. Some of the really cheap articles might not be better than what you can write yourself. I would suggest you try writing them yourself (if you have time) and then get someone to proof read them for you. Do you have any English-speaking friends? Are there any schools near you with students who might want some practice/pocket money? Finding a good person on Elance can be hard sometimes, so these are good options to think about.

Let us know how you get on,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

dragon33
Trust:
I am a flemish speaking Belgian with a little bit knowledge of French.
Thanks for al the advice. First i'm going to research wich options i have to build a site around and nextweek i'm going on a little vacation with my children. After that i'm going to work as hard as i can ;-)