Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi everyone! =)

mischafx
Trust:

Hi everyone! =)

Hi affilorama brothers and sisters, ^^

My name is Mischa and I'm new to the forum.

Have eyed this site for quite a while and have learned so much more already from the lessons, Mark, staff and everyone here.

Excited to learn more, share, comment and becoming successful with everyone.

And hopefully contribute my own success story soon haha.

Best Regards,
Mischa

P.S: I hope this was the right place to post this in?
rudolf55
Trust:
Hi Mischa ;)

I think it's allright to post here. After all, new members introducing themselves is always good news.

What niche and type of marketing are you planning?
mischafx
Trust:
Hi Rudolph, =)
Thanks for replying. =D

I am currently building a website in the pregnancy niche but still have a loooong way to go with it. (www.gonaturallypregnant.com)

Have had some success in the relationship market before but I didn't like the method I used back then and stopped...

Really want to create a long term business model that creates both value for the visitors but also ofcourse sales ^^

Want the website to "fund itself" so I'm doing everything on my own atm...

So I can't wait to make my first sales and then reinvest that income into a getting a newsletter service running xD (But I realize I don't have any "buying keywords" articles on my site yet...)

And in what niches are you currently involved? =)
lrgrlrryf
Trust:
hi Misha
I'm in the same boat. Been cramming for the past week. If I can help, drop me aline and we'll find out if I can or not. Good luck bro.
Larry
mischafx
Trust:
Hey larry

I hope our boats become luxurious cruisers soon. haha.
Will do and same offer to you.

Thanks bud. Good luck to you too.

Mischa
joelpalarca21
Trust:
all you guys that have pregnancy site will have many high targeted keywords that are low competition :D
Want to learn how to make money blogging? Visit here http://makemoneymarketing.net/how-to-make-money-blogging/

This topic was started on Oct 15, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.