Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi Everyone - **New Member**

wazza
Trust:

Hi Everyone - **New Member**

Hey there everyone,
thought I would introduce myself
My names Warren (Call me Wazza) Im from Australia and Im a single work at home dad who loves web design, code and of course making money :)

Im a webmaster of many sites mostly my own but also run a few others for friends and family. Im here to learn and earn + hopefully help out where i can.

I must say that i am very impressed with the Affilorama and all the info. Love the vids and its good to see the forums are active with people who love to contribute.

I used to do a little affiliate marketing a while, made some money but I focused hard on Google Adsense which has been a major player in my online income. Now I know how to make money from adsense, I hope to master affiliate marketing hopefully with affilorama.com

I also hope to learn a lot about conversions for my dating sites(which are not affilaite sites)

Anyways thats a lil about me, see you in the forums.

Regards
Wazza
The affiliate marketing ninja!

lowaprc
Trust:
Hello Wazza!

I am fairly new here as well and also love to code. I am also fairly new to the affiliate marketing model but was just recently hired to research and build a financial services site and Affilorama really helped with the techniques used in affiliate marketing.

See you around!
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Wazza!

I'm sure that you can make loads more money with affiliate marketing compared to adsense, and here's hoping that you do!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Wazza :) Glad to have you on board.

You could ask for a review of your site on the Website Building section of the forum. The comments you'll get from the members and staff will help you monetize your site.

See you around!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

wazza
Trust:
thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Just watching the Super Affiliate Strategies Webinar with Mark for Affiloblueprint Launch video. Very insperational :)

@michellerana Im going to build a new affiliate site using techniques I learn here. All my other sites are mainly adsense and mainly need promotion.

thanks again everyone :)
The affiliate marketing ninja!

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Welcome to the forum, Wazza!
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

ray48021
Trust:
I am also New, but plan on hanging around, I plan on marketing Cpa Networks, Do Co Registration Leads and Market My Forums, Blogs, A Membership Blog And Website!
Learn How To Defend Yourself and Stay Fit At The Same Time
http://martialartsandnutrition.weebly.com/my-blog.html

Read Articles Why It is important to combine physical fitness with a proper diet http://martialartsandnutrition.blogspot.com/

This topic was started on Jun 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.