Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi Everyone, new guy here from Virginia, USA

tcampbell
Trust:

Hi Everyone, new guy here from Virginia, USA

Hey guys, I'm new to the site, and Affiliate marketing as well. I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and briefly introduce myself. My name is Terrance, from Virginia, USA. I started a website for fun a few months ago (just now really building it...) and decided to try and make it profitable. I'm computer/tech literate, but new to web building, etc.

I've been doing a little research and came across Affiliate Marketing, and found this site about a week ago and finally decided to join. After listening to some of Mark's lessons, and reading some posts on the forums I'm glad I did.

That's about it for now, I'md off to watch Marie Forelo's mindset video. I look forward to being a part of Affilorama, an having some fun! :D
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome.... you are in the right place :)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi there Terrance, welcome!

The mindset videos are definitely good ones to get started with. Hopefully they make the learning process a bit less frustrating. We've got some more mindset videos coming out in this month's update, so keep an eye out for those too.

Feel free to ask us questions -- I'm sure you've seen that there are lots of friendly people on this forum. We'll help you out.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Terrance,

Welcome :)

Make sure you come and ask us as many questions as you need. The only stupid question is one not asked.

Goodluck,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

geoff pun
Trust:
:D fm 1 newbie 2 another: ... welcome :lol:

glad tt u r excited, me 2 , scare out of my pant 1 day & excited the next. have fun, terrance ! 8)
tcampbell
Trust:
Hey thanks guys for the warm welcome. sorry I haven't been quick to replay, but I've been busy with a bunch of the material, and playing around with my site and some software. I set up a blog to learn the ropes of managing a site, FTP, installing blogs and BB's, etc, and have actually got a mostly operational blog up. 8)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds like you're getting stuck right in Terrance, which is a great start.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

tcampbell
Trust:
Oh man...I''ve been working on this for about 12-16 hours a day. I got to tell ya', you guys enthusiasm is very refreshing. And with Research, PHP, dreamweaver, FTP, Photoshop...I don't know what I'm going to do when i get called back into work :shock: