Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi! Any Other South Africans Here?

buffalo81
Trust:

Hi! Any Other South Africans Here?

Hi everyone
I am new to Affiloblueprint. Just signed up a few minutes ago.

Have heard good things about the course, and hope to make a success of it. Just finished a SEO course and hope to apply those techniques to some affiliate sites.

Look forward to chatting with, and learning from everyone.

Any other South Africans in here?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Eben,

Welcome to Affilorama!

I am sure you'll enjoy the Affiloblueprint course and learn much from it.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any inquiries. You can post your inquiries here on the forums, or send us an email through the contact form on our support page.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

borry
Trust:
Hi Eben and everyone else again

I've been a member here for some time now, although not a very active one at that. So, perhaps I can introduce myself again. My name is Belinda and I too, am from South Africa. (Nice to meet a fellow South African on here). I'm not an Affiloblueprint member as I had already signed up to another membership similar to that from someone else a long time ago. I have, however chosen to remain a member here because in my opinion, Mark Ling is one of the few honest, trustworthy and reliable internet marketers out there and there are lots of dodgy ones on the internet. I have learned so much from him over the years and hold him in very high regard. Having said all that though, there is still much that I do need to learn.

I look forward to connecting with everyone.
tankctrlr
Trust:
Hi Eben, hi Belinda welcome! I'm not from South Africa (I'm in Idaho USA), but work with tons of South Africans on my site, anyway good connecting with you all and good luck! (The more things you learn and do, the more lucky you get!)

Andrew
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

olea.nel
Trust:
Hi Eben
I'm originally from South Africa, but now live in Australia. I've been reading the SEO tutorials with great interest as I'm a complete newbie in that area. I've already benefited from them. I'm therefore pleased to be here.
brmmuller
Trust:
Hi Eben
I'm from Western Cape South Africa.I'm all new to AM and hope to learn everything I need to know.

This topic was started on Apr 09, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.