Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi all from the sunny Costa del Sol

alan roy hocking
Trust:

Hi all from the sunny Costa del Sol

Just wanted to say Hi to you all and that I'm looking forward to learning and moving up a step in this massive affiliate marketing jungle!

Only been at it six months so I know I've got a lot to learn but I have a thirst for knowledge and constant improvement.

Also looking forward to being able to boast about my first sale!
The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just know how to make the best of everything.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi and welcome to affilorama. this is the best training you will get to become a successful affiliate. dont know the exact numbers, but I think mark has one of the highest success rates of students. and he and the staff are always listening to members on ways to improve the place.

Good luck, and if you have any questions at all please stop and ask.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

alan roy hocking
Trust:
Hi James
Thanks for the quick welcome I'm starting to feel at home already.
The happiest people don't always have the best of everything, they just know how to make the best of everything.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great.

Are you totally new to iM? been trying for a while? or just trying to figure it all out?

let us know where you are, and ask any questions you may have. the users and staff here are some of the best, and I have been to many of the popular Im forums and training programs online.

alan roy hocking
Trust:
Count me in as completely new to IM

I've had my Sales Training Blog: http://www.simplesalesandmarketing.com out there for about 2 years teaching direct sales to a small following and I have a couple of ebooks that I sell through lulu.com (about 3 a month at present)

I'm just starting build some squidoo lenses to promote a couple of affiliate products but no sales yet so I'm open to any help I can get

Alan

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Cool, well to start with, squidoo isnt as effective as it once was. still ok, but i dont get much for the effort put into maintaining it myself.

personally i prefer hubpages. add a new hub, spend about an hour commenting and help out other hubbers in the forum, and i get a lot of traffic from them.

alan roy hocking
Trust:
Thanks

Not tried Hubpages yet but I keep hearing about it.

I'll have a look and post a couple of articles to see if it works better for me as well

How are they about linking directly to an affiliate page?

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I see some people doing it, and they also allow you to do adsense sharing and insert your own amazon affiliate info to get commissions that way. however, i just use them to post valuable hubs, and link to my own site.

with about an hour a week in their forum, and commenting on other hubs, I get quite a bit of traffic.

This topic was started on Jul 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.