Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi All!! From the Netherlands

victoriab
Trust:

Hi All!! From the Netherlands

Hi... I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I would like to introduce myself.

I have been to the e-commerce and affiliate marketing for some good years already but I heard that this is a very nice place to learn and help others. I am 26... tomorrow 27 years old :), I am currently living in the Netherlands and yes we are all very sad about the World Cup ;)

So here am I... ready to help and eager to learn.

Victoria
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
HI Victroria and welcome to affilorama. You have found your way to the best affiilate training online.

You will find that the free training here is better than some paid training programs, and if you invest in any of Mark's products, they are even better.

Glad to see you here. Jump right in, and don't be shy.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

victoriab
Trust:
Thank you very much for your warm welcome :)
jcdean
Trust:
Welcome.

Sad about world cup too. I bet $60USD on netherlands.
Last edited by jcdean on 13 Jul 10 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Your welcome Victoria

we are here to help, so don't hesitate to ask.

faradina
Trust:
Happy Birthday, VictoriaB!!!

Welcome to Affilorama!
victoriab
Trust:
Thank you very much!! :)
digiblue
Trust:
Happy B'day Victoria and welcome to the affilorama forum and family!
wollowra
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama Victoria.

and on a side note..I Know that I will probably be stoned after saying this, but I find soccer very boring.
Probably because I am a big Aussie rules football fan.
I mean, how many times can one watch a ball go back and forth, back and forth and
after all of it only score 1 goal..lol
I suppose you needed to grow up with it.
(Going to duck for cover now)

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
LOL Troy, don't feel bad. We can get stoned together. i find most sports boring for the same reason.

stargate66
Trust:
Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Affilorama. You've landed on one of the best support programs available online.

Affiliate marketing is hard work but easy if you have the right knowledge. Stick around here and you will learn and grow and become successful.

Us South Africans were rooting for Netherlands in the final, but it was not meant to be. At least we hosted a very nice world cup....so we're told :-)

William
For over all wellness you need a solid Omega 3 fatty acids intake
http://www.earth-edge.com

firehouse
Trust:
Hi Victoria, I Know that is kinda late but belated happy b-day anyways!.....Wish you more blessings to come...!! and welcome to affilorama, hope that you will love it here because I know I do..lol....hope we can be friends!....have a great day ahead! bye..
avocet
Trust:
Hi Victoria

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for your introduction and I wish you all the best for the future.

There's no need to be so sad about the Netherlands in the world cup, though. You did much better than England!

Best wishes

Mike

This topic was started on Jul 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.